FEELER: D44 Front/Rear Axles

Vudoo1

I have a set of front/rear axles off my 2012 I'm considering selling. The reason I'm throwing them out as a feeler at the moment is I really don't know what they are selling for. I'll list the upgrades I put into the axles and see if I can get some serious offers. I understand I won't get no where near the price I paid for the upgrades but I'd like to see what I could possibly get.

The axles are complete as I had them removed for my 60s. Axles have about 8000-9000 miles on them.

They have 4.10 with stock lockers. I put CTM U Joints, Ten Factory chromolys front/rear, Synergy chromoly tie rod, EVO sleeves and gussets for the front, Rebel OffRoad's Restraint Brake Upgrade. Rear axles also has the Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket. Front axles also has the Synergy Lower control arm skids.

I believe the Rock Krawler Drag Link Flip is still on the axles. I'll check and take some pictures if people are interested.

I'd like to sell them as a pair.

Shoot me a PM on the price and we can see if we can make it work.

Local offers only.

Clark Collins

might be interested

I have a set of front/rear axles off my 2012 I'm considering selling. The reason I'm throwing them out as a feeler at the moment is I really don't know what they are selling for. I'll list the upgrades I put into the axles and see if I can get some serious offers. I understand I won't get no where near the price I paid for the upgrades but I'd like to see what I could possibly get.

The axles are complete as I had them removed for my 60s. Axles have about 8000-9000 miles on them.

They have 4.10 with stock lockers. I put CTM U Joints, Ten Factory chromolys front/rear, Synergy chromoly tie rod, EVO sleeves and gussets for the front, Rebel OffRoad's Restraint Brake Upgrade. Rear axles also has the Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket. Front axles also has the Synergy Lower control arm skids.

I believe the Rock Krawler Drag Link Flip is still on the axles. I'll check and take some pictures if people are interested.

I'd like to sell them as a pair.

Shoot me a PM on the price and we can see if we can make it work.

Local offers only.
I might be interested in these for my 2010 JKU, but I really don't know what would be a reasonable offer. Something in the $2k for the pair is what I have in mind, but that is probably not enough with the mods you list. Give me an idea of what you need to get for them.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
That does sound like a very fair price.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Top Bottom