Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

JimLee

Hooked
"I'm not doing Chicken Rock, you can't make me, that kinda shit gives me anxiety. Nope, no way, uh-uh..."

A Bronco Bitchsquatch owner, 26 Apr 2023

I was just looking for someone to do an easy shakedown run with me...

CalSgt

Hooked
"I'm not doing Chicken Rock, you can't make me, that kinda shit gives me anxiety. Nope, no way, uh-uh..."

To be fair man, there are 40 built jeeps to every late model Bronco who's owners are also too scared to use them.

JimLee

Hooked
To be fair man, there are 40 built jeeps to every late model Bronco who's owners are also too scared to use them.
Well, I guess he can drive it to the mall, where it belongs. I just don't get people. This guy even traded up from a 1 year old lesser Bronco because "it's more Offroad capable". And we are talking about a 2/10 obstacle here. Oh well, I guess it was really the heated seats that sold him

Sylvester

You should of said something

JimLee

Hooked
You should of said something
I was doing first shakedown run after breaking in the axles. And it was very spontaneous, I was still torqueing lug nuts a couple hours before we left. I didn't want someone to travel for a trail run that might have been cut short.

Top Bottom