Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

BONDSY

Well, I posted on the Fallen Heroes FB page, I said

" A lot of info on your jeep, but not one mention of one Fallen Hero, no one, not one name."

And it was deleted in just a couple seconds, and so I tried to respond again and got this..... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404104516.860962.jpg

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
His final response on jkf. Lol, still won't say which charity he donated to.

Attachments

• 1404104595327.jpg
    1404104595327.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 207

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: You have got to be kidding me!! That's his answer to all the legitimate questions being asked of him? To recuse himself from the very forum that had embraced him and even went so far as to defend him??

Hey 2-faced Frank, Bill and everyone at JK-Forum - he's all yours :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The last line should read:

P.S. Thanks for the 92" TV and for building up two vehicles for my family...suckers!

Seriously, that's the best explanation he can give? His "small" charities are a bunch of large ones with years of national exposure (I'd be surprised if they even know Basil)...oh, and a guy trying to get his XJ built up.

Wow, just wow. JKF should be pissed that it's name is anywhere near this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The last line should read:

P.S. Thanks for the 92" TV and for building up two vehicles for my family...suckers!

Seriously, that's the best explanation he can give? His "small" charities are a bunch of large ones with years of national exposure (I'd be surprised if they even know Basil)...oh, and a guy try to get his XJ built up.

Wow, just wow. JKF should be pissed that it's name is anywhere near this.

Pissed? Please - you know full well that they'll continue to defend and support him.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Pissed? Please - you know full well that they'll continue to defend and support him.

You are probably right. I was at the beach all day. I think the swimming, sun, and my lack of hydrating left me a bit disoriented. For a minute I was thinking that ethics might matter over there.

dwvninety

Robert's Bio:

Who bought the Jeep?
The Jeep is a 2011 Wrangler Sport. My wife and I bought it our own money, but we are relying on the many great aftermarket companies in the Jeep community to help us create a Jeep truly worthy of the name Fallen Heroes Jeep.

Light Bar.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This has got to be my favorite line....

...over the past 48 hours I have been the recipient of many personal attacks on my character...

Funny how he forgot to mention that HE BROUGHT ALL THIS UPON HIMSELF!! He's the one who went attacking me for a rule I had in place for a run that took place 2 weeks before and one that he NEVER PLANNED ON JOINING. He went around the internet posting up an edited screen shot of what I said on FB and did so with the full intent of making me out to be anti-veteran. He encouraged all his supporters to hate on me and threaten me until I started digging for the truth.

Robert Basil, you brought a knife to a gun fight and I'm happy to see you burn for it.

Have a good night :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You are probably right. I was at the beach all day. I think the swimming, sun, and my lack of hydrating left me a bit disoriented. For a minute I was thinking that ethics might matter over there.

Well slap yourself silly. If ethics mattered to the clowns running JKF, none of this would have happened in the first place. Just saying...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Robert's Bio:

Who bought the Jeep?
The Jeep is a 2011 Wrangler Sport. My wife and I bought it our own money, but we are relying on the many great aftermarket companies in the Jeep community to help us create a Jeep truly worthy of the name Fallen Heroes Jeep.

Funny, back on September 16, 2013, Robert Basil specifically stated on offroadpassport.com that he bought his Jeep for work, which at the time was birdseyeviewimages.com, NOT fallenheroesjeep.com

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 12.58.07 PM.png

Guess the 60' tall aerial photography mast didn't make him enough money. Hell, you can't even find any trace of birdseyeviewimages.com :idontknow:

Panda

Funny how he forgot to mention that HE BROUGHT ALL THIS UPON HIMSELF!! He's the one who went attacking me for a rule I had in place for a run that took place 2 weeks before and one that he NEVER PLANNED ON JOINING. He went around the internet posting up an edited screen shot of what I said on FB and did so with the full intent of making me out to be anti-veteran. He encouraged all his supporters to hate on me and threaten me until I started digging for the truth.

Robert Basil, you brought a knife to a gun fight and I'm happy to see you burn for it.

Funny I was watching all of this unfold when it first began and I knew right away this guy was just a hater troll and I'm very happy to see him get what he deserves

JAGS

Hooked

Been a bit busy today. 😟 Just caught up with this. For those that happened to see the start of all this FB, before HE deleted his own post, can say this ^^^ is ALL TRUE.

The attention was brought onto himself as he was trying to be Internet tuff guy and then pitch his "poor me" over on JKF.

Funny how the truth always rises to the top. As you said, bang bang. 👍

- Jason

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For someone who is so hellbent on raising awareness for fallen heros, he only mentions one charity that has anything to do with fallen heros. And for someone that has been doing this for almost 10 years you would think he would have more then 6 charities. But what do I know, I'm not a scumbag.

BlackKnight

Funny, back on September 16, 2013, Robert Basil specifically stated on offroadpassport.com that he bought his Jeep for work, which at the time was birdseyeviewimages.com, NOT fallenheroesjeep.com

View attachment 89904

Guess the 60' tall aerial photography mast didn't make him enough money. Hell, you can't even find any trace of birdseyeviewimages.com :idontknow:

Here is the extent of his BirdseyeviewImages.com site.. Looks like it never got off the ground...
(Pun Intended, gotta find some way to laugh about this Jackass... Pic and URL courtesy the internet "WayBack Machine")

Source https://web.archive.org/web/20130731121441/http://www.birdseyeviewimages.com/

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 8.44.49 AM.jpg

Literally it just has a header bar and not one of the tabs is "charity events" so it looks like the jackass has been working the system for longer than we thought...

PS> Has anyone seen when he claims to have served? I remember seeing that he claimed to have been awarded a Purple heart, and then redacted when questioned. but I thought there was also a question on the dates of service being different than claimed. I may be able to check with some D.O.D. contacts.

sean.m.adams33

PS> Has anyone seen when he claims to have served? I remember seeing that he claimed to have been awarded a Purple heart, and then redacted when questioned. but I thought there was also a question on the dates of service being different than claimed. I may be able to check with some D.O.D. contacts.

Here is the resume Eddie found
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404134723.547170.jpg

A_R_A_W_N

I believe I saw 86-92 but I dont remember seeing him say he was a purple heart recipient but his daughter stated it. But I may have missed it. Let me look back and try and see if I can find that picture of his resume where I saw it

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom