F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Wow. He really showed us. Well, he showed us his intellect anyway. :naw:

Keyboard Ninja:

keyboard-1-300x225.jpg

Was your whole $7000 order wrong? I thought it was just the sleeves.

^^^exactly!!! He really doesn't understand PayPal at all, their dispute center isn't for retaliation, it's customer protection against fraud. He only has grounds for the sleeves and NR offered a solution, I highly doubt they'll do much for him. I've been through it with them before, they mediate not defend.

That's odd, he doesn't look like a scary biker guy. The Fox hat almost suggests he may own a dirt bike. I didn't know there was such a thing as a dirt biker gang.

Good Job, is it Kelly Wells or do you use Tyson Wall to sound more badass?

Really?? This Kelly Wells or Tyson Wall is the LOSER we've been dealing with?? :crazyeyes:

Well, too bad for him that all the stupid things he's said on here is STILL available for EVERYONE to see including companies that might have a reason to do some looking into him. :yup:

Really?? This Kelly Wells or Tyson Wall is the LOSER we've been dealing with?? :crazyeyes:

Well, too bad for him that all the stupid things he's said on here is STILL available for EVERYONE to see including companies that might have a reason to do some looking into him. :yup:

I'm going with Tyson Wells. You have to be badass to run factory steps. Or maybe Kelly Wells is more fitting

He's probably one of those poor guys who's ol lady won't let have a face book account without her name in it. But he can pass for a Kelly also.

Really don't like people that have all of these claims and fail to let everyone know that they have had issues like this before and never learn. These are from JKO and P4x4

JKO - looks like he posted the same over there and got the same response.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520871.047829.jpg.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520925.458142.jpg.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520943.820708.jpg.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435521167.620690.jpg.

P4x4
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520808.120785.jpg.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520819.139928.jpg.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435521056.735819.jpg.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435521104.966991.jpg.

Edit. Sorry for posting other forum stuff here. Thought It would be good for all to get a pic of who this is. It can be pulled if needed.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520837.487715.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435520837.487715.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
^^^hilarious the responses he got elsewhere. Yet he said they were so much more sympathetic and understanding.

With his spelling maybe he meant he was pathetic and the feedback discerning. Lol.

Did the Blue waffle pic get removed? I was on my work computer and caught a glimpse of the top of the page and proceeded to skip the page so I didn't get into trouble..haha. Personal accountability is dead and its a shame. Had he said "NR4x4 sent me the wrong sleeves and before I caught it I installed them. Any help would be appreciated" It would have gone a lot different. Instead he blamed NR4x4 for his oversight even after they offered to fix the situation. He is a "Guns Kill People" kind of guy. Or maybe he is a "Guns don't kill people, the people that I may know might see this and get mad and just might kill (using "kill" loosely) the people I committed to memory when I see them on the trail".

:cheesy: Here's a good one that was just posted up on our Heartland video by a webdesign212. Apparently, I'm a "scam artist asshole" that only wants "free parts and money" and the only people who like me are a "small group of followers" here on WAYALIFE who are "mostly a-holes too". I think he's referring to all of you :crazyeyes:

Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 9.02.54 AM.png

Top Bottom