Explain to me WHY this is worth this much....

Spazbyt

Hooked
Oh sorry, I somehow missed the real photo of the bumper. I'm still not seeing the $2700 price though.

I would say all this shit right here is where the cost adds up:

IMG_1427.jpeg

You gotta be smokin that good shit to over design something this hard.

And hey, people with money to spend are into the look and added wear plates.

I would say at 2700, they prolly have 40% margin on that.

upnover

I couldn’t buy it. Too much for what it is.
I do have their front bumper. It’s built nice and powder coat is good. I got it new off marketplace for less than half original price so maybe that’s why I like it so much. Haha

jeeeep

Hooked
I had to investigate, damn OCD.

It's a lego bumper 6 sections: center section, corner ends, aluminum skid for the center section, aluminum skids for the corners.

If you need to protect the thing you bought for your Jeep to protect your Jeep...?

If you bought the parts separately you save $100 lol

I like the looks of it. It's clean and tight to the body. It has corner protection built in. It has skid plates for the bottom of the bumper to prevent hanging up on things.

But $2700 for 3/16" steel bumper that is smaller than less expensive bumpers????

$1889 right now. Not $2700.

Brute

Hooked
Sounds like we all need to start manufacturing bumpers then, lol.
I remember a long time ago when the first dive computer came out…it was large and clunky, and very expensive…I thought that no one was going to buy these things…ten years later, practically no one would dive without one.

I remember having a discussion while working on a dive film in Eniwetok Atoll “why no one made diving regulators out of titanium”, to which I replied “it is difficult to machine, and very expensive “…many years later, I was teaching repair seminars for a company that built the first titanium regulator for their dealer base in the Pacific Rim…they still sell an updated variation of that regulator today…

LVMohave

I like the looks of it. It's clean and tight to the body. It has corner protection built in. It has skid plates for the bottom of the bumper to prevent hanging up on things.

But $2700 for 3/16" steel bumper that is smaller than less expensive bumpers????

They must has listened to you!!! The price is currently at $1,880

Top Bottom