Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

If I have an issue with a product I usually go to the source of who I bought it from. It’s the reason I bought it from them and not direct. If you have an issue with you’re Jeep (not you since you don’t have one lol) do you go to the dealer or do you go direct to Jeep?

If he can’t buy them cause he’s not big enough I would also go to the source of purchase and have them help.

I also get why a u joint isn’t covered. Sucks it happened, I do know that.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The u-joint is covered, but at their discretion. That part I found kind of funny and I’m sure it’s in the fine print. Premier did offer a replacement crate axle but didn’t feel like going through that much trouble. I’m not sure anyone can’t get just the replacement part because I contacted every vendor and distributor, but nobody could get those parts for inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
The u-joint is covered, but at their discretion. That part I found kind of funny and I’m sure it’s in the fine print. Premier did offer a replacement crate axle but didn’t feel like going through that much trouble. I’m not sure anyone can’t get just the replacement part because I contacted every vendor and distributor, but nobody could get those parts for inventory.

That’s pretty concerning.... if distributors can’t even get replacements then how would an average consumer ever get them? I think someone said it before but I don’t think they planned on these things breaking. I’m not saying they’re regularly breaking as this is the first one that I know of, but I’m kinda surprised they don’t at least have a small crate full of spares laying around and ready to ship as a manufacturer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That thing is sweet! I follow you guys on YouTube so iv been watching the videos, great build!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exodus 4x4

Time for an update! Started the build on the rear suspension and the first thing we have to do is prepare to move the fuel tank to the rear. We need to protect it though so I built this skid/bumper that gave it some style as well. IMG_8602.jpg IMG_8601.jpg IMG_8604.jpg IMG_8635.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Brute

Hooked
Interesting idea...I like it as a skid...but I might have incorporated a slim rear bumper into it with the tow points pointing straight aft?...

Exodus 4x4

Interesting idea...I like it as a skid...but I might have incorporated a slim rear bumper into it with the tow points pointing straight aft?...

I wanted as much departure angle as possible and considered anything up high to take away from from that. The 2 points you see are welded directly to the frame mounts, at the frame. The skid is 1/4” 6061. It’s more to protect the fuel cell that’ll go back there than anything else. More to come....

jdofmemi

Time for an update! Started the build on the rear suspension and the first thing we have to do is prepare to move the fuel tank to the rear. We need to protect it though so I built this skid/bumper that gave it some style as well. View attachment 347365 View attachment 347366 View attachment 347367 View attachment 347368

I've been waiting for someone to build a pre runner style rear bumper like that.

Looks good, and is a hint at what's to come for the rear suspension.

benatc1

Hooked
Nice, definitely like the look and functionality for the rear. Super low profile from the side view too. Looking fwd to seeing what you come up with for the suspension too!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom