EVO quick disco mud flaps ?

Sorry no flaps yet. The box kit was missing the frame brackets when it arrived. The guys at EVO are all over it though and sending them out asap. With any luck I will have them on this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_3716.JPG
IMG_3717.JPG

Well the flaps are on. Had to remove the EVO cut out side plates on the bumper fascia to install. Also had to do some digging around for the factory bolts to install the frame brackets. One of which I over tightened and stripped. Luckily I found a longer self taping bolt to take it's place. All in all easy to install. I may end up putting on the optional studs and thumb nuts so they look less droopy. I don't know that I really like the look, but they'll do the job and they don't look like someone's leftover welding masks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I made some removeable mudflaps for my 1st EJS trip. Never used them, but they work well. Total cost around $50.00 for the brackets, arms and mudflaps.

I bought some brackets from a truck supply store:
IMG_8460.jpg

Installed the arms cut shorter:
IMG_8457.jpg

Ripped a single mudflap in two.
End result, towel is to better show against the black tire.
IMG_8446.jpg

I made some removeable mudflaps for my 1st EJS trip. Never used them, but they work well. Total cost around $50.00 for the brackets, arms and mudflaps.

I bought some brackets from a truck supply store:
IMG_8460.jpg

Installed the arms cut shorter:
IMG_8457.jpg

Ripped a single mudflap in two.
End result, towel is to better show against the black tire.
IMG_8446.jpg

That turned out well[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom