EVO QUARTER POUNDER

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Mine is Way more tight. To the point that I’ll have to remove the winch to take off the grille. I plan on painting them again soon and was thinking of giving EVO a call to get another spacer. That or fab something up.

Attachments

• 947AE422-BCD9-4476-9C9E-5C414AC39709.jpeg
    947AE422-BCD9-4476-9C9E-5C414AC39709.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 14

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Mine is Way more tight. To the point that I’ll have to remove the winch to take off the grille. I plan on painting them again soon and was thinking of giving EVO a call to get another spacer. That or fab something up.
This is more like how mine looks. I called evo about getting another spacer but I already have no thread protrusion on the bolts and I can’t find any bolts that are 1/2” longer in the same style. They’ll sell you more spacers though if you go that route.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is more like how mine looks. I called evo about getting another spacer but I already have no thread protrusion on the bolts and I can’t find any bolts that are 1/2” longer in the same style. They’ll sell you more spacers though if you go that route.
What size? Send me the measurements. I have some from evo that might work.

Sylvester

Caught the Bug
Your winch is against the grill, I have a little more space

Top Bottom