Evo no limits on demand

Has anyone tried the Evo no limits that runs on air?

I have only heard good things. I have an air compressor to run my ARB lockers. And I have TF quick discos currently. I'm thinking about buying some used Rubi disconnects and hooking them up with the no limits at some point in the future.

I have only heard good things. I have an air compressor to run my ARB lockers. And I have TF quick discos currently. I'm thinking about buying some used Rubi disconnects and hooking them up with the no limits at some point in the future.

That's what I did I have the rubi disco I got used and I was getting ready to order the no limits and I came across that, I run air locker too so it would be an easy install

That's what I did I have the rubi disco I got used and I was getting ready to order the no limits and I came across that, I run air locker too so it would be an easy install

Yea, seems like a solid set up. Let me know if you end up pulling that trigger and keep us posted on install. I'm working on a few other things first, so these are a little ways down the road. The TF ones are fine for now, but it's funny they call them quick discos. I need a long screwdriver and rubber mallet to get them off on the trail lol

Hi. I just had it installed on my 2015 JKU. It's only been on 2 days and with work I have not really tested it yet.

Hi. I just had it installed on my 2015 JKU. It's only been on 2 days and with work I have not really tested it yet.

Just drive it to work. Take your first corner with it activated and tell us what happens. We are so excited here to hear about new toys!!

If someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction I'll post some pictures showing the finished product and the flex. I love ORE.

I run the manual No Limits and it is great! I too have a compressor for my lockers and have been eying this.

Last edited:
Not that I am having issues with my factory e-disco yet, but half tempted to get this. Does the kit come with the solenoid valve needed? hard to tell from pics of what all comes with this kit.

Not that I am having issues with my factory e-disco yet, but half tempted to get this. Does the kit come with the solenoid valve needed? hard to tell from pics of what all comes with this kit.

No, Mel confirmed to me it doesn't. You'll need a second ARB one and probably some additional air line too.

Hi. I installed this on my 2015 JKU. That part from ORE is just as you see on the web page. You will need to provide everything else.

Any updates on this. How's the On-Demand working so far? Does the compressor need to run very frequently to keep swaybar disconnected or does it hold the air pretty tight?

Also, anyone have a list of what's needed for install. I have an ARB compressor but the two ports are already used for my lockers so where would you install the solenoid for this? I've heard this needs to run at different psi than the lockers so do you need a pressure regulator? Any info would help. Thx

Any updates on this. How's the On-Demand working so far? Does the compressor need to run very frequently to keep swaybar disconnected or does it hold the air pretty tight?

Also, anyone have a list of what's needed for install. I have an ARB compressor but the two ports are already used for my lockers so where would you install the solenoid for this? I've heard this needs to run at different psi than the lockers so do you need a pressure regulator? Any info would help. Thx

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?35831-Air-actuated-no-limits-swaybar-disco

Top Bottom