Evo DTD w/ RK Sway Bar Links???

GCM 2

Swaybar end links are swaybar end links. If you have a DTD set up, you will have the tab welded on to the axle for any end link to connect to. Hope my photos help you :)

Edit: Just to clarify my first sentence up top, not all swaybar ends links are created equal though. My EVO's are badass, some other mfgs are too, but some are made very cheap and are plain garbage. I'm pretty sure RK makes a decent one.

Attachments

• image-3749525668.jpg
    image-3749525668.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3612981741.jpg
    image-3612981741.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2100682694.jpg
    image-2100682694.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Rippin Lipz

Thanks for the response Greg, love your jeep Bro. It could just be the angle of the pics, but it looks as if the evo links have a slight curve to them and just clear the coil over springs. So I was thinking if another brand, Rock Krawler in particular, doesn't have that curve they might rub the springs. I'll find out for sure on Monday either way.

GCM 2

Thanks for the response Greg, love your jeep Bro. It could just be the angle of the pics, but it looks as if the evo links have a slight curve to them and just clear the coil over springs. So I was thinking if another brand, Rock Krawler in particular, doesn't have that curve they might rub the springs. I'll find out for sure on Monday either way.

Ahh, you got me :( you are absolutely correct about the slight curve in the links. EVO does put a slight bend in theirs. I owe you one, seeing that as I am Jump Master (I like your avatar!) I have failed my JMPI! I do know that in person, that bend does not look nearly as drastic as the pictures show. Get some pics going when your stuff comes in!

Adios
G

Rippin Lipz

Sure thing. Ive already got a build thread going on jk-forum, I'll post it here as well when I get a little more time. Thanks for the pics.

Nothing like JMPI'in 400 soldiers in 110F heat ;)

Top Bottom