EVO DTD & Long arm kit

Can someone give me an estimate on what a shop should charge to install the EVO Double Throwdown (F&R) along with the EVO high clearance long arm kit?

I was quoted almost $4k. It seems high to me but, I thought I would ask to be sure.

Just a quick estimate without having installed that kit, but drooled over it a few times...I'd swag about 24-36 hours. Before spending $4k I would get quotes from 2-3 shops. Can you do the work yourself?

Thanks everyone. It is a set price from a reputable shop. I just wanted to make sure they were in the ballpark.

I have never paid anyone to install a lift in the past (pickups & Jeeps). I have a shop and welder but, I guess the install price just gave me a little bit of sticker shock. I only have so much vacation time so, I think I am going to pay someone to do it this time.

Thanks again for the replies.

sounds about right. I would get it as a set price for install and not a quote though.

A quote can be a set price and not an estimated cost. You are referring to a firm fixed price quote vice time and materials. I would get FFP. If they won't do that then they are not confident in the estimate and want you to have all the risk.

Seems like a lot to me. I paid $2,600 for my Teraflex Long-Arm installation. And that's here in San Francisco/Bay Area where labor prices are crazy.

Is the Evo long arm that much harder and longer to install?

Seems like a lot to me. I paid $2,600 for my Teraflex Long-Arm installation. And that's here in San Francisco/Bay Area where labor prices are crazy.

Is the Evo long arm that much harder and longer to install?

His quote includes labor for the Double Throw Down also.

I got a quote last week from ORE and with the high clearance long arm and DTD & Lever rear its about right. I can't compare exactly because of some special things I asked to include.

Top Bottom