Evo bolt on coilovers

BrandonDetrick

I want the evo bolt on coilovers. But I have stock control arms. Would I be better on to upgrade my links first ? Or would the coilovers even matter with just stock links ? Help
Plz

i think chris from ORE has the coilovers with just upgraded front lower short arms. I would guess you should at least get those at a minimum.

there is no reason why you can't just run the bolt on coil overs with most of the factory arms. at bare minimum, you'll want to install a set of adjustable front lower arms as mentioned.

Would I benefit much from the coilovers with stock links ?

Yes, you would. You would get a much more comfortable ride with the coil overs and you would still get way more flex than you would if you were to install a basic coil lift kit. Depending on what aftermarket arms you were to get, you would have greater bind free flex but, you can always save up for a set while you enjoy the coil overs.

watching the wayalife videos really makes me want coilovers but I have a hard time justifying that much money for a lift, but i can always want things:daydream:

Bolt ons with Front lowers and Front uppers. Stock rear control arms. The only reason I got adjustable uppers on the front was to dial out some caster to get rid of driveline vibes as I raised mine up a lot.
Hollister Trench.jpg

Top Bottom