Ershim Lake Camping Trip

Nice pics! I was there with my two sons last weekend also. Started at courtright reservoir on Friday morning. Camped at Summit lake and then Ershim on Saturday night. Somehow we didn't see you guys. That trail is pretty fun and long. Good times as this was my third time on this trail. Did it 2002 and 2006.

Great trip photos! :thumb: Thanks for sharing, OUCH on the body modification! I hate it when those trees jump out at you like that! :eek:

Great pics looks like u had a blast

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Nice pics! I was there with my two sons last weekend also. Started at courtright reservoir on Friday morning. Camped at Summit lake and then Ershim on Saturday night. Somehow we didn't see you guys. That trail is pretty fun and long. Good times as this was my third time on this trail. Did it 2002 and 2006.

Did you guys have a red 4 door JK in your group? I think you guys were camping to the south of us in the campground. We camped to the side of the trail. I hope to get some more run on this trail also.:yup:

Did you guys have a red 4 door JK in your group? I think you guys were camping to the south of us in the campground. We camped to the side of the trail. I hope to get some more run on this trail also.:yup:

We were right next to the lake and I had a friend with me in a dozer yellow 2012 JK 2 door. We me on the Rubicon last month. I think the Rubicon has some more challenging obstacles but the Dusy is relentless. At the end of each day you are begging to get out of your Jeep. Both trails have hurt me over the years but this new Currie Ent. TJ Helldorado owned both of these beautiful trials. Only got stuck once on the Rubicon and not even a scratch from either trail. She is a true Billy Goat. Hope to see you out there sometime.

We were right next to the lake and I had a friend with me in a dozer yellow 2012 JK 2 door. We me on the Rubicon last month. I think the Rubicon has some more challenging obstacles but the Dusy is relentless. At the end of each day you are begging to get out of your Jeep. Both trails have hurt me over the years but this new Currie Ent. TJ Helldorado owned both of these beautiful trials. Only got stuck once on the Rubicon and not even a scratch from either trail. She is a true Billy Goat. Hope to see you out there sometime.

I remember seeing you both go by on your way out, especially your TJ. For sure. :)

Top Bottom