ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System - ENDED

Recurve

Just upgraded to 37s an heavy ATX slabs!! I can't stop too good now , so this would be great! Will be an easy install too after watching your video! image.jpg

arkain04

First off great video. Seems pretty simple to install!
So simple if I win My install video will be done with my little wingman (12 year old son, I think he can swing it!!)
Why do I want this, we'll like anyone on here stopping for the safety of my passengers and myself is a necessity...
Thanks to all for the chance to dream about winning. Good luck and Merry Christmas everyone!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Caretaker

IMG_4150_Wayalife.jpg

I need the Dynatrac ProGrip brake system so times like these don't scare me to death! 6,000 lbs. on a steep incline with stock JK brakes...'Nuf said!!!

Whit

love the brakes

I'm deployed and do not have a pic of my jeep with a wayoflife sticker :( IMG_1564.jpg

but the brakes would still be awesome. Good luck to everyone!

Whit

wilyuhm

Upgraded to 35's and would love to be able to have great stopping power, especially with the wonderful drivers here in SoCal. Everyone here knows how to drive in traffic here (definitely "WHEN" it rains or sprinkles).

11958064_10207403143577457_7918760613872163864_o.jpg

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Just finished watching the video, going to need brakes on the rear pretty soon.

Attachments

• 1449959221838.jpg
    1449959221838.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 112

chipper

Thanks WAL and Dynatrac for this opportunity. New bigger and better brakes would be great mod to my jeep. Living here in Florida with all the snow birds ( winter vacationers) gets crazy on the streets, and stopping hard and fast is needed daily, also make my trail rides safer too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450034981.774898.jpg

Coloradan

First, thank you Wayalife and Dynatrac for this fantastic giveaway! Living in Colorado means a lot of steep descents and increased brake usage due to the mountainous terrain, and there have been several occasions where I have found the stock brakes on my Jeep to be inadequate. With the ever-changing driving conditions I put my Jeep through, these brakes would be the perfect upgrade for my Jeep. I wouldn't mind the shot glasses either! Best of luck to all. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450052472.675257.jpg

wyorubi

It would be nice to have a little more braking power with the 37's while wheeling with my family. Ive been eyeing the dynatrac system for awhile now. b12.jpg

2013Wrangler

Could definitely use this brake upgrade to help stop the heavy 35s.

Thanks for the opportunity Wayalife and Dynatrac!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450282094.594052.jpg

Don't have a wayalife decal yet but have a Canadian JK forum sticker. Hope that counts!

BigEd

Starting off by saying thanks to Wayalife & Dynatrac for the opportunity to win but anyways I could definitely use the stopping power when I throw on these 35's. I spend 75% of my time in traffic so what better thing to have then a beautiful set of brakes. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450302877.300488.jpg

Miles4k

Just got 35s and there on being put on my daily driver. I would really like to be able stop every once in awhile... Thanks for the opportunity waya life... This kinda stuff makes waya life the best and props to Dynatrac

kwax5000

Bergicon would love these dynatrac brakes to stop the new 37's

I just put new 37" tires on my 2008 jeep and would love to have the new dynatrac progrip brake setup! Safety first for me and my family! Thank you for the opportunity!!! JEEP IMG_3049.jpg

Top Bottom