Enforcers Unite!

Jeepfan30

Rancho 9000 seem to be the bomb when it comes to shocks to pair with the EVO coils. Anyone have long term reliability reviews?

Jeepww

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466571566.499836.jpg
Flexed it out just a little after install, definitely need to trim those fenders soon, I'll upload a few more pictures once I get it out on the trails

Rancho 9000 seem to be the bomb when it comes to shocks to pair with the EVO coils. Anyone have long term reliability reviews?
Not super long term, but ive had them for a year and a half. Probably 15-20k miles and they still ride well. Adjusters are a little tough to turn, and theyre showing a bit of rust on the shock body, but thats most likely due to my poor upkeep lol.

Jackal01

Installed mine about 6 months ago. Last weekend was my first time out with it. It was fantastic. 4 inch with King 2.0s.

1475855365004.jpg

Eugene

Installed mine about 6 months ago. Last weekend was my first time out with it. It was fantastic. 4 inch with King 2.0s.

I think that's where I'm headed. I considered 3" but I like the stock fenders. Also haven't ruled out going to 37X at some point in the future.

(I suspect someone will write a compelling argument for going with a 3" Enforcer and then I'll get back on the fence.)

Last edited:

PROJKUR

I think that's where I'm headed. I considered 3" but I like the stock fenders. Also haven't ruled out going to 37X at some point in the future.

(I suspect someone will write a compelling argument for going with a 3" Enforcer and then I'll get back on the fence.)

I went with 3". I run 37's. Stock, trimmed fenders. I didn't have to get pulled or winched out at all and no bypasses on our last hidden falls trip... it's all a matter of preference. I like the low look, some people want more break over clearance... either way is awesome if you ask me!

Edit: both kits run the same brackets (I believe) so the only difference is spring height. Changing springs later on is always an option!!

Jackal01

I went with 3". I run 37's. Stock, trimmed fenders. I didn't have to get pulled or winched out at all and no bypasses on our last hidden falls trip... it's all a matter of preference. I like the low look, some people want more break over clearance... either way is awesome if you ask me!
Having seen his jeep in person all last weekend I can attest to its badassness. Just need some beadlocks and it will be set!

TFD

Edit: both kits run the same brackets (I believe) so the only difference is spring height. Changing springs later on is always an option!!

Would you have to change out the bump stops when moving from 35s to 37s with the 3" coils?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

Having seen his jeep in person all last weekend I can attest to its badassness. Just need some beadlocks and it will be set!

Gears and beadlocks!!

Yours killed it too man! Still can't believe that dirty thirty is doing so well for you!!

And for having open diffs, you went almost everywhere I did! I think that's a testament to driving skill!

Jackal01

Gears and beadlocks!!

Yours killed it too man! Still can't believe that dirty thirty is doing so well for you!!

And for having open diffs, you went almost everywhere I did! I think that's a testament to driving skill!
Lol dirt thirty. Haven't heard that before. That's awesome. Gears for sure. I'm waiting for pr44, hopefully before exodus, then redo the rear with a locker and whatnot. Probably that rear Dynatrac locker/shaft kit.

And thanks!

I was lucky enough to see PROJKUR and Jackal's Enforcers work in person all day last weekend. They performed as well as the kit is advertised. And if I didn't do coilovers, I would have went Enforcer no doubt.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Eugene

Enforcer friends,
I need a total height on JKU with 4" Enforcer lift and 37X tires (and which brand). The measurement needs to be precise so I can confirm whether it will clear the garage door. Not sure if I'll go 35X or 37X but the decision gets a lot easier if the latter won't fit in the garage. Pictures to go along with the measurement are always appreciated. Who doesn't like pictures of Wranglers on 37s?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Enforcer friends,
I need a total height on JKU with 4" Enforcer lift and 37X tires (and which brand). The measurement needs to be precise so I can confirm whether it will clear the garage door. Not sure if I'll go 35X or 37X but the decision gets a lot easier if the latter won't fit in the garage. Pictures to go along with the measurement are always appreciated. Who doesn't like pictures of Wranglers on 37s?

See post 56

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom