Enforcers Unite!

Yes. The stock DS will hit the exhaust when the front axle droops down. Also the Razeppa joint will eventually tear its rubber boot, and sling out its grease which will be the death of the joint. Some people say they have run their stock DS for x amount of time. Most likely, you'll be out on a trail when that time is up. Why risk that?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

so just the rear?

Yes. The stock DS will hit the exhaust when the front axle droops down. Also the Razeppa joint will eventually tear its rubber boot, and sling out its grease which will be the death of the joint. Some people say they have run their stock DS for x amount of time. Most likely, you'll be out on a trail when that time is up. Why risk that?

or front?

Hi all. I have bought the 3" enforcer with draglink flip and paired it with the King 2.5s, just awaiting time to install. From reading this great thread, thanks to all tips I have some questions:
1) Do I need to run the EVO front shock relocation brackets? I see general consensus with Ranchos it's needs to be done but what about Kings
2) What are you using to fill shocks, and to what pressure? (mine were imported so we're emptied before flight)?
3) Anyone running compression adjusters with Kings and is it worthwhile?
4) If I were to do Rockstar skids would I unseat the coils in the rear?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated?

Sent from my SM-N920C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I spoke to EVO and this was there answer to questions above if anyone might want to know.
1) Yes shock relocation brackets will keep the shock shaft from bending under extreme articulation.
2) Standard pressure a starting point is 150 psi
4) The Rockstar's will unseat 3" coils in rear with King 2.5s, it's designed for 4" coils.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

I spoke to EVO and this was there answer to questions above if anyone might want to know.
1) Yes shock relocation brackets will keep the shock shaft from bending under extreme articulation.
2) Standard pressure a starting point is 150 psi
4) The Rockstar's will unseat 3" coils in rear with King 2.5s, it's designed for 4" coils.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

I'm running synergy upper shock relocation brackets with the rockstars. They fixed the problem with the coils unseating at full droop with the 3" coils.

I just removed my Fox 2.0 IFP shocks after two years paired with 3" EVO coils. Replaced them with Rancho RS9000XL and what a huge improvement in ride and handling. The Fox rebound and compression was just too firm paired with the EVO coils, my Jeep is so much more enjoyable to drive now. I was not expecting to like the Ranchos, but I am much more satisfied with the overall handling of my Jeep now. Each click of the knob can actually be felt, I ended up with all four set at 6 (9 being the firmest).

Shock length

Could someone tell me the shock length fully extended and collapsed for the 3 inch lift and the 4 inch lift ?
Is there anything you can do to make the shocks with the 3inch lift work with the 4 inch lift.

Could someone tell me the shock length fully extended and collapsed for the 3 inch lift and the 4 inch lift ?
Is there anything you can do to make the shocks with the 3inch lift work with the 4 inch lift.

I don't know the length, but to make 3" shocks work with 4 inch lift for the rear you can install EVO Rockstar skids

I just removed my Fox 2.0 IFP shocks after two years paired with 3" EVO coils. Replaced them with Rancho RS9000XL and what a huge improvement in ride and handling. The Fox rebound and compression was just too firm paired with the EVO coils, my Jeep is so much more enjoyable to drive now. I was not expecting to like the Ranchos, but I am much more satisfied with the overall handling of my Jeep now. Each click of the knob can actually be felt, I ended up with all four set at 6 (9 being the firmest).

I am running at 6 too and its pretty good balance of ride and handling.

To the OP, if you wait until October for "Shocktober" the Ranchos are really cheap!

Need opinions 3" vs 4" Enforcer lift. Pulling the trigger in days

Okay. I got one opinion from someone, I'm pulling the trigger on the lift in a few days. By the end of the summer, I'll have the driveshaft, drag flip ling and it will be installed. I am going back and forth 3" or 4" coils. Next set of tires will be 35" since the front is a D30 so 37's won't be until the front axle is changed. One the fence between the two coil sizes. I told one person I was 5'5" so my concern was how short I am and mom is a few inches shorter than I am but I plan on having a tire carrier on the rear and I have a hardtop on my JKU(concerned about sagging coils also). Just seeing who gets 3" and who gets 4" coils. Plan on taking this Jeep on the Rubicon down the line also so that should give you an ideal of what kind of offloading I like.

Okay. I got one opinion from someone, I'm pulling the trigger on the lift in a few days. By the end of the summer, I'll have the driveshaft, drag flip ling and it will be installed. I am going back and forth 3" or 4" coils. Next set of tires will be 35" since the front is a D30 so 37's won't be until the front axle is changed. One the fence between the two coil sizes. I told one person I was 5'5" so my concern was how short I am and mom is a few inches shorter than I am but I plan on having a tire carrier on the rear and I have a hardtop on my JKU(concerned about sagging coils also). Just seeing who gets 3" and who gets 4" coils. Plan on taking this Jeep on the Rubicon down the line also so that should give you an ideal of what kind of offloading I like.

3" with 35s.

I think you should just pull the trigger on 37s and 4" coils. Since you don't have lockers you'll be fine.

That's were I'm having trouble is the lift height also I don't know if I should go with a 3" or 4" evo enforcer lift I have 35s now but will be going to 37s when I need new ones. I also have factory cut fenders I don't want to be sky high but I don't want to rub either. I also have a big tire carrier hard top and usually take a lot of people and gear so I don't want to sag. I do have coil spacers if I do sag though. What do you guys think? Oh and I do plan on taking my rig on moderate to harder trails.
IMG_0460.jpg
There's how my jeep sits now with 35s flat fenders and a 2.5" RE LIFT with 1-3/4" cool spacer in the front to take away the sag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom