Enforcers Unite!

I haven't yet either, at full droop it hits the exhaust pretty bad. It on my list here soon!

Lol yea same here! Might order some exhaust spacers until I can get my driveshaft

Looking Good

Thanks bro!

How was the install? Basic tools and driveway install?

Yea I did it in my driveway install isn't too bad just put aside a whole day for the install, I did it by myself

Great thread, awesome looking jeeps everyone!

As I enjoy my 08 JKU in her latter years(197,000km) I'm planning my next JKU build now, so that all homework is done, trigger is pulled, and have parts before the new Jeep comes home.

Two questions I'm hoping for some feedback on.

1) On road ride with Rancho 9000s. Read as much as I could here on WOL and understand its a soft ride. (Agreed ride is subjective) Any chance anyone can further expand on soft ride and how the jeep rolls down the highway?

For comparison I have seat time in a JKU with stock Sahara and Rubicon coils and shocks, 2.5" RE with mono tubes, and my current 2.5" AEV

2) Any fellow Canadian Jeepers with this kit? Did you buy direct from EVO ? It seems hard to find up here.

The new JKU will have 35s, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, full size spare and aftermarket rock rails. Along with the DD I'm a overland, light trails, nothing extreme

Thanks in advance

1) On road ride with Rancho 9000s. Read as much as I could here on WOL and understand its a soft ride. (Agreed ride is subjective) Any chance anyone can further expand on soft ride and how the jeep rolls down the highway?
im running that exact setup. 3" enforcer w rancho 9k's on 35s (toyo mt). I think it rides great. The ability to adjust the shock stiffness to your liking works really well with the plush ride coils. I dont think ive ever heard from anyone who dislikes it. The only caviot to my setup is that the toyos are load E rated so they dont soak up much.

im running that exact setup. 3" enforcer w rancho 9k's on 35s (toyo mt). I think it rides great. The ability to adjust the shock stiffness to your liking works really well with the plush ride coils. I dont think ive ever heard from anyone who dislikes it. The only caviot to my setup is that the toyos are load E rated so they dont soak up much.

Perfect, thanks for the feedback, just a mater of time now for mine :)

Great thread, awesome looking jeeps everyone!

As I enjoy my 08 JKU in her latter years(197,000km) I'm planning my next JKU build now, so that all homework is done, trigger is pulled, and have parts before the new Jeep comes home.

Two questions I'm hoping for some feedback on.

For comparison I have seat time in a JKU with stock Sahara and Rubicon coils and shocks, 2.5" RE with mono tubes, and my current 2.5" AEV

2) Any fellow Canadian Jeepers with this kit? Did you buy direct from EVO ? It seems hard to find up here.

The new JKU will have 35s, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, full size spare and aftermarket rock rails. Along with the DD I'm a overland, light trails, nothing extreme

Thanks in advance

I had the 4.5 AEV kit with Bilsteins and switched to the 3in Evo plush rides and 2.5 Kings. Evo/King set up is way softer and rides/feels a lot better to me. You don't get a jarring ride from every pot hole any more. The Evo set up allows for slightly more body role in the corners but just slightly enough to notice. Off-road it's leaps better than the AEV set up. Flexes and soaked up the bumps without throwing the vehicle around like AEV did. Overall I like it a lot better now.

I have read every page of this thread, great information on an amazing lift. I have been running Fox 2.0 shocks with mine and would like to hear from anyone that went from Fox to King shocks, and if the ride quality was worth the price difference? Thanks,

I have read every page of this thread, great information on an amazing lift. I have been running Fox 2.0 shocks with mine and would like to hear from anyone that went from Fox to King shocks, and if the ride quality was worth the price difference? Thanks,

I just ordered mine with Fox 2.0, how do you like how it rides now? I couldn't justify the cost for the Kings right now.

Well, I think it rides really good. Very controlled and smooth, I like the ride more than my buddies with Metalcloak, RK and Teraflex. They are the only shocks I've used with this coil, so I have no comparison.

I just ordered mine with Fox 2.0, how do you like how it rides now? I couldn't justify the cost for the Kings right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom