End of an era

zimm

Caught the Bug
You're old one looked pretty stock. Going to get a new JLUR? Hope your head is OK. Make sure to get a medical visit and everything documented in case there's any medical issues that need insurance coverage. It would suck to get some long term damage and no recourse from the idiot who rear ended you.

WiscoHR

Just went and got my belongings out of it. Didn't get the chance to take more pics. The frame rail on the drivers side is a few inches lower than the passenger side. The drivers rear coil spring was knocked out and the sway bar is now touching the shock. And there is about a 1 inch gap between the tailgate and the bottom of the tub.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Just went and got my belongings out of it. Didn't get the chance to take more pics. The frame rail on the drivers side is a few inches lower than the passenger side. The drivers rear coil spring was knocked out and the sway bar is now touching the shock. And there is about a 1 inch gap between the tailgate and the bottom of the tub.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow that really sucks, sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope your head is feeling better! I also hope the insurance company takes good care of you!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Bummer for sure, but your health is what’s important. Sounds like you still have yours. The Jeep can be replaced.

Top Bottom