Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Sad existence to vow to troll you over purportedly "bashing" sub-par products.

I'll bet money he has a dildos with "Teraflex" and "rubicon express" stickers on them..... :grayno:

Sad existence to vow to troll you over purportedly "bashing" sub-par products.

I'll bet money he has a dildos with "Teraflex" and "rubicon express" stickers on them..... :grayno:

To be honest, I don't recall why he got banned the first time around but, I don't think it had anything to do with Rubicon Express or Teraflex and can't imagine why this loser would even care. All I can do is share what I have seen and know - if that is a crime, I am guilty as charged. As far as apologies go, I think this loser has me confused with someone who'd even care. So far as I'm concerned, he can keep his apology and hate on me till the day he dies. :yup:

To be honest, I don't recall why he got banned the first time around but, I don't think it had anything to do with Rubicon Express or Teraflex and can't imagine why this loser would even care. All I can do is share what I have seen and know - if that is a crime, I am guilty as charged. As far as apologies go, I think this loser has me confused with someone who'd even care. So far as I'm concerned, he can keep his apology and hate on me till the day he dies. :yup:

Well it's way too lame, even for Matti Kalijarvi to admit he is butthurt because he was banned..... So he HAS to come up with some reason to constantly insert his nonsense in any place he can.... Including the business end his TF and RE toys :cheesy:

This :asshat: really must have mental problems to post that kind of vulgarity on FB is just ridicules, I've seen young children more mature than he, I love to tell him that to his face and btw rubicon express sucks, ask me how I know

Apologize to TF and RE? Eddie hasnt ever stated they were terrible companies or that all of their products were inferior - simply pointed out known complaints he has had/seen and even talked up a few products... this guy clearly just has a hard on for Eddie.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's a good one that a friend just sent me...

View attachment 96071

:cheesy:

It really amazes me that it has come to internet threats of physical abuse because someone got butt hurt on a forum a long time ago. I've been on quite a few forums ranging from Jeeps to trucks to sports cars (both American and various foreign model specific) and it happens everywhere. It's sad that even though our hobbies and passions are slightly different, they're still all in the automotive field, yet the moment someone posts something in a forum (not here) that the "old timers" of the forum don't like or agree with, they blast you, and it's typically very offensive and mean.

The reason why I joined Wayalife as my Jeep forum of choice, is because the veterans here actually give advice on builds and ideas instead of knocking someone because they don't immediately want to buy items from a sponsoring vendor. The other reason I like it here, is instead of getting pissed by someone trolling them like this guy, everyone has the ability to just laugh at them. Always makes for great reading!

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

It really amazes me that it has come to internet threats of physical abuse because someone got butt hurt on a forum a long time ago. I've been on quite a few forums ranging from Jeeps to trucks to sports cars (both American and various foreign model specific) and it happens everywhere. It's sad that even though our hobbies and passions are slightly different, they're still all in the automotive field, yet the moment someone posts something in a forum (not here) that the "old timers" of the forum don't like or agree with, they blast you, and it's typically very offensive and mean.

The reason why I joined Wayalife as my Jeep forum of choice, is because the veterans here actually give advice on builds and ideas instead of knocking someone because they don't immediately want to buy items from a sponsoring vendor. The other reason I like it here, is instead of getting pissed by someone trolling them like this guy, everyone has the ability to just laugh at them. Always makes for great reading!

I use to visit the LS1/LSx/LSTech forums and the same crap always went on there. I use to think it was a pissing contest of who's car is faster and who spent more money, but on the track they were the same dick heads as they were behind the keyboard. At least when I go to Moab or Ouray I don't see that kind of crap on the trails for other Jeepers, that usually comes from the razors and motorcycles. :mad:

I use to visit the LS1/LSx/LSTech forums and the same crap always went on there. I use to think it was a pissing contest of who's car is faster and who spent more money, but on the track they were the same dick heads as they were behind the keyboard. At least when I go to Moab or Ouray I don't see that kind of crap on the trails for other Jeepers, that usually comes from the razors and motorcycles. :mad:

I know exactly what you mean. My buddy has a fab shop and we've done a couple of drift car builds putting an LS motor in little Japanese cars and it's amazing how none of the forums will accept what you're doing. You're not wanted on the LS side because it's a Japanese car and you're not wanted on the chassis forums because you're putting an American motor in it. It's crazy that we can't all just respect the different builds and tastes. Instead they want to chew your head off for taking an unreliable rotary out of an RX8 and put in a turbocharged LS6 in it.

you all say "how high" when eddie says "jump"..... maybe u should all learn to think for yourselves

Eddie, I don't know how to reply to this. Could you please advise? PM will be fine, if that's okay with you, that is.

:D

I see Eddie (and WAL in general) as a great source of info. There are a couple of folks here I don't engage with, but I know what to take seriously and what not to. Posts from "horse" just fell into the latter category. :rolleyes2: What's sad is you may actually have some worthwhile information to share, but you wanna come in all crazy. I'm sorry for you.

Kevin

This :asshat: really must have mental problems to post that kind of vulgarity on FB is just ridicules, I've seen young children more mature than he, I love to tell him that to his face and btw rubicon express sucks, ask me how I know

I'll bite, how do you know? :crazyeyes:

...The other reason I like it here, is instead of getting pissed by someone trolling them like this guy, everyone has the ability to just laugh at them.

More than anything, I think this is what pisses the trolls off. They all come here thinking you guys are all brainwashed and can't think for yourselves. They think they will be your messiah and show you the truth about how evil I am but in the end, they become the butt of the joke and everyone here gets to laugh at them :yup:

I just ignore trolls. I've got better things to do with my time.

I wish I could too. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I flush them down the toilet, they keep on floating back.... THE EXACT SAME ONES like this loser. If that weren't enough, they then go around on other forums to tell fairytales about how mean and evil I am and incite them to sign up and be a troll here too. And, if that weren't enough, guys like this will pay people to give him my phone number and call me all the time. It sure would be nice to just ignore trolls.

Top Bottom