Easter Jeep Safari?

BruceyZ06

For those that have gone to past EJS' can you run the trails even if you're not registered for the event? Or all the trails closed for EJS? I'm going to experience it once. Can some of you give me some details? Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You do not have to sign up for the Red Rock 4wheeler runs BUT any trail they are running that day is closed unless you go super early before they close it. You can easily get their entire schedule for the week and plan your runs around that. Other than that, it’s all open.
Yup, this exactly! ^^^ They post up their schedule on their website and so you can use it to avoid they trails they are taking over. It should be noted that the other trails are usually more crowded because of it.

BruceyZ06

Yup, this exactly! ^^^ They post up their schedule on their website and so you can use it to avoid they trails they are taking over. It should be noted that the other trails are usually more crowded because of it.
Awesome thank you for the response. I'll be in Moab for EJS 2023. I want to check it out. Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom