Dynomax Ultra Flo SS exhaust system

TheSaw

I've had the same exhaust on my past jeep and just installed it in my current jeep as well. It does sound great. Makes it sounds really beefy

Eliajk

LOL... Are you mashing the accelerator more to hear the sound it makes or what?
No. At 70mph with Cruise on it's worse than before. At low Speed i feel sort of vibration from the engine. The only thing i've forgot to seal each parts.

jeeeep

Hooked
No. At 70mph with Cruise on it's worse than before. At low Speed i feel sort of vibration from the engine. The only thing i've forgot to seal each parts.
If you have leaks in your exhaust, it will not work as intended.

Eliajk

If you have leaks in your exhaust, it will not work as intended.
Hi After long period finally i've sealed al the tubes with an exhaust paste. The problem Is less than before but i still feeling a strange throttle response. It seems engulfed.

jeeeep

Hooked
Hi After long period finally i've sealed al the tubes with an exhaust paste. The problem Is less than before but i still feeling a strange throttle response. It seems engulfed.
like a delay in the throttle from idle?

jeeeep

Hooked
I tried a TB spacer on my JK 3.8, didn't do much. Also had a pedal booster, worked, sort of, but after it failed and got it fixed by the vendor I didn't put it back on.

How many miles since your last spark plug change? what type of plug are you using?
Check the plugs and the gap on your plugs, also check your plug wires.

Best thing I found in getting rid of the 3.8 JK throttle delay and erratic idle was the Performance Distributors FirePower Ignition Kit.
If your JK is a 2007-2011 it'll work. Got rid of the delay, gave a better idle and better throttle response.
To get the most out of it requires a tuner, on performance tune and 91 octane. IMO it solved the 3.8 idle, throttle response issues even without the tune.

Top Bottom