Dynatrac Prosteer Ball Joints

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It always cracks me up how people react when they feel intimidated and are like... hey, I get it you're an asshole who knows a lot and has friends in high places but I'm gonna tell you if you want people to respond to you better be super nice to people who make ignorant comments and lack experience. And because I'm cool if you ever make it out my way I'll even buy you a beer.

Fuck off.

Or that ^^^

:cheesy:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It always cracks me up how people react when they feel intimidated and are like... hey, I get it you're an asshole who knows a lot and has friends in high places but I'm gonna tell you if you want people to respond to you better be super nice to people who make ignorant comments and lack experience. And because I'm cool if you ever make it out my way I'll even buy you a beer.

Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Jkbroc

Intimidated... Nah. Just telling it how I see it. I didn't come on here screaming and tell people their idiots. I know I'm not the first person to post something like that and by the looks of it sure as shit wouldn't be the last. And that was me being nice and not being a prick. Unfortunately I'm not the type of person just to tell someone to "fuck off" because I believe in a thing called respect. Apparently some of you guys don't. As far as lacking experience... Yeah. My Jeep sucks and I dont know what I'm talking about. Thanks for confirming that. Thank God it's Saturday and I have plenty of time to rush to the dealership and trade it in for a minivan.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm not the type of person just to tell someone to "fuck off"

No one asked you to say it. Just actually do it.

No need for forum messiahs like yourself who feel the need to tell Eddie or anyone else how to respond. It's simple. You gave some bogus advice to the OP. Someone gave a different opinion and you started defending said bogus advice with bogus reasoning and justification.
You got butt hurt and I'm sure will dive off the deep end soon enough.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Intimidated... Nah. Just telling it how I see it. I didn't come on here screaming and tell people their idiots. I know I'm not the first person to post something like that and by the looks of it sure as shit wouldn't be the last. And that was me being nice and not being a prick. Unfortunately I'm not the type of person just to tell someone to "fuck off" because I believe in a thing called respect. Apparently some of you guys don't. As far as lacking experience... Yeah. My Jeep sucks and I dont know what I'm talking about. Thanks for confirming that. Thank God it's Saturday and I have plenty of time to rush to the dealership and trade it in for a minivan.

I am. Fuck off.

Jkbroc

Bogus advice. Messiah. More bogus advice for an opinion on something asked. Fuck off, more bad bogus advice. Jumping off the deep now.

Jkbroc

And here we go
You said I have bogus advice on an opinion thread... How can opinion/options be wrong or bogus. I've disagreed with people on other forums and Facebook pages and haven't had the responses that I've had here. I made a simple comment to WOL. Nobody else. I wasn't one of the guys that freak the fuck out on him. I acknowledged it's his house and I believe him to be a knowledgeable person. I did it with class. Didn't start a whole thread on how this place sucks. Apparently some people get butthurt if someone thinks differently then the main group of guys here. This kinda reminds me of that party in high school that has some Dbags, you know the cops are gonna come eventually and boot ya but you stay anyway....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You said I have bogus advice on an opinion thread... How can opinion/options be wrong or bogus. I've disagreed with people on other forums and Facebook pages and haven't had the responses that I've had here. I made a simple comment to WOL. Nobody else. I wasn't one of the guys that freak the fuck out on him. I acknowledged it's his house and I believe him to be a knowledgeable person. I did it with class. Didn't start a whole thread on how this place sucks. Apparently some people get butthurt if someone thinks differently then the main group of guys here. This kinda reminds me of that party in high school that has some Dbags, you know the cops are gonna come eventually and boot ya but you stay anyway....

This is the Internet. Harden the fuck up Stephan.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This kinda reminds me of that party in high school that has some Dbags, you know the cops are gonna come eventually and boot ya but you stay anyway....

That last sentence makes me think you came her, expecting to have trouble.

Jkbroc

That last sentence makes me think you came her, expecting to have trouble.

My first post was simply an opinion and not questioning anyone. When my opinion was questioned I have my reason for my opinion
When someone says "but hey, what do I know" that's really just a polite way of saying your wrong. Didn't come here to start. Just offer an opinion

highoctane

Caught the Bug
My first post was simply an opinion and not questioning anyone. When my opinion was questioned I have my reason for my opinion
When someone says "but hey, what do I know" that's really just a polite way of saying your wrong. Didn't come here to start. Just offer an opinion

Are you from the east coat area? You didn't recently drink water at Rausch Creek did you?

Trail JK

Bogus advice. Messiah. More bogus advice for an opinion on something asked. Fuck off, more bad bogus advice. Jumping off the deep now.

[emoji23]

Let's just take this full circle and agree to disagree. If you're ever in sunny California I'll even buy you a beer and we can disagree more. [emoji482][emoji108]

Top Bottom