Dynatrac PR44 Track bar bracket and Trail 60 question

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Hey Cozdude! I thought NR4x4 said the PR44 could be had with the stock front drive shaft. Did I misunderstand this? Won't be first time!

You can get the stock yoke on the pr44, I have it on mine as I already had an aftermarket shaft with it prior to buying the pr44. The stock shaft will work then but if you are dropping enough money on a pr44 you probably have a nice enough suspension with enough droop that you need a new front shaft. The biggest aftermarket shaft you will get to interface to stock yoke is a 1310. I've never had an issue with mine but some folks have. If you plan to go 1350 one day id just do it up front so you dont have to change yoke later.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Cozdude! I thought NR4x4 said the PR44 could be had with the stock front drive shaft. Did I misunderstand this? Won't be first time!

You prob can but if your dropping 4K+ on a new pr44 you mine as well have the new yoke put on at no charge and then buy an upgraded front ds anyway.

sjd78

My PR44 has the raised track bar mount from Dynatrac and it was a no charge option. It has two holes, one in the stock location and one in the raised position. I've been running mine in the stock location but have recently purchased a crown right hand drive drag link and a sleeve to complete the flip. It was much cheaper this way then buying the EVO kit separate.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
My PR44 has the raised track bar mount from Dynatrac and it was a no charge option. It has two holes, one in the stock location and one in the raised position. I've been running mine in the stock location but have recently purchased a crown right hand drive drag link and a sleeve to complete the flip. It was much cheaper this way then buying the EVO kit separate.

Great info! I just got a quote back from Dynatrac with available options. I'll look into it further and see if it's still a free option/upgrade.

Top Bottom