driveshaft advice

toolock

hey all, happy fathers day to all you guys out there, just a question on driveshaft preference. i need to upgrade after a 4.5 inch lift and im looking at two brands of shafts, tom woods, and je reel, i know their both very good but is there a preference to one or the other or should i be looking at another brand. any feed back is appreciated. :rock::rock:

Funny thing I've learned over time on wayalife, I should just listen to you folks, pretty much everything you said I'd do I did from lift height to tire size to most recently change your driveshafts with a 4.5 inch lift. Well at least I can admit when I'm wrong. Bahahaha

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why do they even offer 1310s online for a jk if it's a downgrade, seems a little stupid don't you think? Thanks for the info again, nice to have good advice

Why do they even offer 1310s online for a jk if it's a downgrade, seems a little stupid don't you think? Thanks for the info again, nice to have good advice

Because back in the TJ days, a 1310 was a good setup for it. Driveshaft companies figured they'd just keep making them for the JK and guys like me bought them when they were first introduced 10 years ago. Of course, that's when I found that they weren't up to the task of handling a much heavier vehicle or at least, not for me. Is it stupid that they keep on making/selling them? In my opinion, yes.

Any reason why they don't make an aftermarket 1330?

and If your running a jku sport and you beat up your driveshafts, is it better to replace with stock shafts, go down to 1310 or run 1350?

Thanks

Any reason why they don't make an aftermarket 1330?

and If your running a jku sport and you beat up your driveshafts, is it better to replace with stock shafts, go down to 1310 or run 1350?

Thanks

There's a lot of discussion on this topic. The short answer is 1350. Your stock shaft is 1330 so 1350 is an upgrade. But people do run 1310s with no issues just all preference, I'm a safe than sorry kinda guy.

I just personally ordered a 1350 Adams Driveshaft because of this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's a lot of discussion on this topic. The short answer is 1350. Your stock shaft is 1330 so 1350 is an upgrade. But people do run 1310s with no issues just all preference, I'm a safe than sorry kinda guy.

I just personally ordered a 1350 Adams Driveshaft because of this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

k, was wondering if there's was a situation where the 1350 might be overkill.

I'm looking at getting a set of adams front and rear as well.

Thanks

Top Bottom