Drake door handle inserts

P1TBU11

Anybody have these? Please share your opinion of them. I'd like to see pics of them as well, especially on billet jks.

I dont have the door inserts but I have the hood pins. Extremely well made and I ran into an issue with one of the metal parts being loose and they set out a replacement right away with no questions or pictures asked.

Same as toxicwaste, no inserts, but i have their shift knobs and love them. Although i did have to do some modifying to make them fit on my '12.

Installed a set on my friends black JKU Call of Duty. Came out nice and matched the theme he was shooting for. Not my style, but they were nice on his. I will try and snap a pic tomorrow if I go by his place.

Installed a set on my friends black JKU Call of Duty. Came out nice and matched the theme he was shooting for. Not my style, but they were nice on his. I will try and snap a pic tomorrow if I go by his place.

Don't forget that pic bro

I found them very useful. My wife seems to scratch the paint behind the door handle with fingernails or ring so it saves the paint.

Rick
P7220002_zps3cd1ca6f.jpg

I noticed a set of them at what I thought was a good price when I ordered some other stuff a few months ago....so I included them with the order.
Took me about 30 minutes to fit all three (JK) taking my time. They fit nicely and I like the look. They come with Torx headed stainless fasteners.
Sorry, I haven't taken any pics.
A couple of non-Jeep people have commented on the inserts, so I guess they are something that gets noticed.

I assume this is what you're talking about?
201776-lg.jpg

I noticed a set of them at what I thought was a good price when I ordered some other stuff a few months ago....so I included them with the order.
Took me about 30 minutes to fit all three (JK) taking my time. They fit nicely and I like the look. They come with Torx headed stainless fasteners.
Sorry, I haven't taken any pics.
A couple of non-Jeep people have commented on the inserts, so I guess they are something that gets noticed.

I assume this is what you're talking about?
View attachment 127654

Yep. That's them. I'd like to see pics of yours if you get a chance.

I'd be just repeating the same pics. lol

They are a good fit, they're a solid cast alloy piece that are machined on the visible side.

Top Bottom