Dozer is coming home!

JessL

Caught the Bug
I finally found out that dozer is coming home. That is my 2022 JT that was rear ended a couple months ago. I can’t drive yet but we are going over to take a look. Made it up to the edge of totaled, State law in FL is up to 80% of value for repairs, and he was just under that.

I’m happy to get the rig back, but there will be concerns for a while about hidden gremlins. Apparently they found a new bed somewhere. They didn’t think they would and that would have pushed their hand to totaled.

The CX-5 that hit us was completely totaled. My trailer hitch actually dislodged her engine, and the bed was full of lilttle bits of Mazda.

I wish I wasn’t in the stupid neck brace so I could actually crawl around and look at everything. Will head over there tomorrow.

JessL

Caught the Bug
Great timing!!!! They let me out of my neck collar the same day we got the JT back. Wish I could have slipped some upgrades in with all of the replacements they threw in there! The rear axle casing was broken, exhaust, fuel tank mounts, bumper, hitch, spare tire mount, bed, tailgate, tail lights, shocks, bed mounts, and tons of little parts. I'm concerned about how hard the rear axle shoved into the drive shaft and thereby the transfer case... We will see if the gremlins appear.

Top Bottom