View attachment 257517

Drivers perspective - drivers side:

View attachment 257518

Passenger side:

View attachment 257519

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. More detail can be found here:

Oscar's No Build Thread

https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=892363

That's freaking awesome. I love that look. Great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I can tell you not to waste the $60 on the rugged ridge rectangle mirror. They whistle like crazy at 25+mph. It's the sharp edge on the rubber strip around the mirrors. I filled it in with RTV, and now it looks like shit. Another bonus, the hard polyurethane bushings are so slick, the mirror won't hold position either.

They're sitting on the shelf as a reminder not to buy chinese crap. I went with the domed mirrors stuck to the vents, but have not had a chance to try them out yet.

Weird, I get nothing out of mine and they stay in place. Ive ran 80 down the highway with them and they never moved any.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I like these, I'm not required to have mirrors however my daughter sits in the middle back so I need something to see out. Too many snow birds in FL.

Same in Wisconsin, we're only required to have one rear view mirror. After having a close call late last summer, I decided that having something is the prudent thing to do. These are big enough so that you can see that something is there, small enough that they don't take anything away from the Jeep and cheap enough that everyone should have a set!

Interesting. Mine haven't moved a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mine don't move at all either. I just made sure that I got them really tight. I'm not a big fan of the thumb screws for this purpose. As for the whistle until someone on here said something about it another thread I never noticed it. any thing that will disrupt the flow over the edge will stop the whistle. I'm going to try some tape just out of curiosity as it doesn't bother me. Over all I am very happy with them because as mentioned above driving in Florida without any side mirrors is pretty scary.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
If your really cheap like me you can always buy a bicycle mirror and attach it to the door hinge lol I used a bolt through the pin hole to secure it. IMG_0380.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I really like the looks of the Die Tech brackets. Pair them with some factory style non powered mirrors and it would be a great set up I think. They put the mirrors back into the factory location supposedly, so I like that. There are only two issues: the first being cost, they aint cheap. The second being that the use the top hinge for the doors. So they would be strictly door less only. I want some tube doors and possibly even some two piece soft doors. So then the brackets would be useless. Id also love some factory style half doors or something similar, so again they would be a waste of money really.

scull20

I really like the looks of the Die Tech brackets. Pair them with some factory style non powered mirrors and it would be a great set up I think. They put the mirrors back into the factory location supposedly, so I like that. There are only two issues: the first being cost, they aint cheap. The second being that the use the top hinge for the doors. So they would be strictly door less only. I want some tube doors and possibly even some two piece soft doors. So then the brackets would be useless. Id also love some factory style half doors or something similar, so again they would be a waste of money really.

I have the Dietech brackets. I don't really have any intention for using tube doors, or doing anything but doors on or doors off. The brackets are nice, and I really like that they place the mirror in the same spot as with the doors on.

IMG_1175.jpg 1.jpg

Top Bottom