do yourself a favour assume responsibility and apologize for privacy violation and finally close my account

Ddays

Hooked
Got it, thank you. If my post violated the rules, admins please remove it. Yet have a look at the video and the link I posted before, the intention is to educate, not to promote. Linear coils are the music of the past. In matter of fact I am dumping Mojave suspension in favour of variable setup.
OK, I bit and watched.

Now FF to 2:20. This is a direct quote:

"The dead zone, as shown in the animation, runs flat, or serves no function, other than long travel, or suspension dropout."

So he's confirming what we've been saying - the compressed section of spring is worthless. So why pay for a triple rate spring when you're admittedly getting a dual rate spring with a built in spacer at the top?

Me, I kinda dig the classic rock era.

Brute

Hooked
OK, I bit and watched.

Now FF to 2:20. This is a direct quote:

"The dead zone, as shown in the animation, runs flat, or serves no function, other than long travel, or suspension dropout."

So he's confirming what we've been saying - the compressed section of spring is worthless. So why pay for a triple rate spring when you're admittedly getting a dual rate spring with a built in spacer at the top?

Me, I kinda dig the classic rock era.
I saw Zepplin in ‘76…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, between Thanksgiving, spending time with family and trying to get everything going with my new ACC BAR, I've kinda let keeping up with all my emails go a bit. Figured I could get to them next week, you know. But, I had some time today and giving things a look, I found that I had gotten this...

The following message has been sent from Martinnfb <mhatala@shaw.ca> (IP: 50.66.190.157) via the contact form at WAYALIFE Jeep Forum.

Help needed​

Hello Eddie,

I was told by another member that it is against the rules to link external content to my post. Is that correct? I was trying to find the rule, but no luck. Would you mind to give me some guidance here please?
Thanks
Martin

/I linked a You Tube video explaining coils springs function in the TOYO Black Willys - SEMA 2022 topic

And, the answer to this is that yes, we do have a rule asking members to not post up external content but really, it's more so that we can enforce it on BS pimping and or just to keep stupidness off the forum. Looking at what Martinnfb was trying to do, I see no problem with it.

That said, I also got this message from him and before I could respond to his first email.

The following message has been sent from Martinnfb <mhatala@shaw.ca> (IP: 50.66.190.157) via the contact form at WAYALIFE Jeep Forum.

Account closure​

Hello Eddie,
I would like to ask you to close my account.
Thank You

Martin

And, that's when I decided to go looking for what got him to this point... Am I really seeing things correctly? That Martinnfb is maybe somehow butthurt over the fact that none of you guys agreed with him?? :rolleyes:

Brute

Hooked
So, between Thanksgiving, spending time with family and trying to get everything going with my new ACC BAR, I've kinda let keeping up with all my emails go a bit. Figured I could get to them next week, you know. But, I had some time today and giving things a look, I found that I had gotten this...

And, the answer to this is that yes, we do have a rule asking members to not post up external content but really, it's more so that we can enforce it on BS pimping and or just to keep stupidness off the forum. Looking at what Martinnfb was trying to do, I see no problem with it.

That said, I also got this message from him and before I could respond to his first email.

And, that's when I decided to go looking for what got him to this point... Am I really seeing things correctly? That Martinnfb is maybe somehow butthurt over the fact that none of you guys agreed with him?? :rolleyes:
I hope he likes classic rock…and I love his jeep…

Ddays

Hooked

Good Grief. That's gotta be a record for nicest thread to set someone off. Guy couldn;t defend his position I guess.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

O 2 the Well

Maybe it is partially my fault, but we all treated him very well without the normal trial by fire metted out to those who violate the forum rules.

Martinnfb

Eddie, Really? You gonna post personal messages on the forum? How doest it make you feel, empowered ? Where are your ethics ?
Furthermore,, : Am I butthurt because of disagreement, no not really, that's discussion and I have always something to learn. I like to cross-reference and brainstorm ideas, link sources to share different views. Due the limitations you've imposed I can't do it here. I can't even post a burnout :). That is why I asked you to cancel my account.
So please, publicly , just close my account and we can move on, the way we like.

Cheers
Martin

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Eddie, Really? You gonna post personal messages on the forum? How doest it make you feel, empowered ? Where are your ethics ?
Furthermore,, : Am I butthurt because of disagreement, no not really, that's discussion and I have always something to learn. I like to cross-reference and brainstorm ideas, link sources to share different views. Due the limitations you've imposed I can't do it here. I can't even post a burnout :). That is why I asked you to cancel my account.
So please, publicly , just close my account and we can move on, the way we like.

Cheers
Martin
Actually, you can post a burnout…it is encouraged. Still love your ride…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Cheers
Martin
Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself by trying to be some kind of victim. And really, you sent an email to the webmaster - NOT a personal message to me. As far as your account goes...

So please, publicly, just log out, leave and never come back. (y)

Cheers
Eddie

Martinnfb

Aren't you the webmaster? Don't try to avoid responsibility for your action Eddie. You are setting the standards here. This is about your reputation. You are setting precedent of disrespect and shaming for the future and present members of this forum, so please do yourself a favour assume responsibility and apologize for privacy violation and finally close my account. You know you can.

Cheers
Martin
You can check out at any time you like, but you can never leave...

Top Bottom