Do not allow friends to take off your doors

Napalm90

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367180712.957422.jpg He thought it would be funny to let the door swing forward even thou I told him to make sure to keep a Hand on the door so it does not swing forward.... Well he is gonna pay to fix this... Dunno how much it's gonna cost though.... Note, 2013 jkur.... Really pissed about this

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lane87

Looks like it will pop out fine.. try a plunger before you take it to someone.

edit- on second look, never mind, looks too small to plunge out.. it doesn't look creased though so you should be okay.. that piece of cowl is easy to remove if you have torx bits.. you could try to push it back out from the back..

Last edited:

Atch

View attachment 27158 He thought it would be funny to let the door swing forward even thou I told him to make sure to keep a Hand on the door so it does not swing forward.... Well he is gonna pay to fix this... Dunno how much it's gonna cost though.... Note, 2013 jkur.... Really pissed about this

That sucks! I'd be pissed too

Napalm90

Looks like it will pop out fine.. try a plunger before you take it to someone.

edit- on second look, never mind, looks too small to plunge out.. it doesn't look creased though so you should be okay.. that piece of cowl is easy to remove if you have torx bits.. you could try to push it back out from the back..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367182052.323890.jpg tis attached to the fender

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Paintless dent repair guys should be able to fix it cheap. I did that to mine the day I bought it with 29 miles on it. :thumb:

jk4x4wrangler

View attachment 27158 He thought it would be funny to let the door swing forward even thou I told him to make sure to keep a Hand on the door so it does not swing forward.... Well he is gonna pay to fix this... Dunno how much it's gonna cost though.... Note, 2013 jkur.... Really pissed about this

UGHHH First the Goose now this!! Buddy, you're in a bad way. :doh:

cottrellsahara

it happens to everyone I had started a thread not to long ago about this It happened to me not too long ago on the thing I love most everyone callls it the dimple mod its a badge of honor but I understand your anger its hard to take in.

Attachments

• dent.jpg
    dent.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 155

mn jk jeeper

yep I got one of those too
same side from the p.o
may have it fixed but prob not
it goes with the branch scratches and the dent in the hood lol

RK Racing

I had the same one when my Jeep was 2 weeks old. My DETAILER did it.......motherf$%%@#$asshole. But I did get it repaired. What a pain.
Before and after......Do remove the windshield bracket for the dent guy.

Attachments

• IMG_3623.JPG
    IMG_3623.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3632.JPG
    IMG_3632.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 91
Top Bottom