Dirty Turtle Off-Road Park in KY

That's a nice sized get together. Noticed a few of your members left the tops at home. Wonder what Forbes would say about that.:clap2:

Last edited:
Nice!! I was really hoping that we could have done some wheeling in your neck of the woods during the 2012 JKX but unfortunately, we didn't. Maybe someday.

Linebacker said:
That's a nice sized get together. Noticed a few of your members left the tops at home. Wonder what Forbes would say about that.:clap2:

They'd probably bitch about the wind noise! :cheesy:

Cool pics OP!

Not heard of this place before. Where in KY is this. Im in TN and would like to come try it out.

Love dirty turtle our group Cincinnati jk crew (find us on Facebook) make a few trips a year there. Were over 200 strong and have a monthly subs and grub that pulls over 50 rigs out. Few of us scouted and slopped in the mud at horseshoe this past weekend! Hope to see some of u guys on the trail!

Attachments

• facebook_549702660.jpg
    facebook_549702660.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 45
  • facebook_-2053664405.jpg
    facebook_-2053664405.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 45
I finally made my first trip with the Rubicon and dirty turtle was the destination! Unfortunately i didn't get a lot of pics but remembered to snap a couple here and there. :thumb:
Heading to the trails.
IMG_0230.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg
IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_0237.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_0247.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg

I finally made my first trip with the Rubicon and dirty turtle was the destination! Unfortunately i didn't get a lot of pics but remembered to snap a couple here and there. :thumb:

Looks fun! To me taking pictures on the trails is just as much fun as driving on the trails. :yup:

Top Bottom