Death to the death wobble!

SmartShepard

Hay guys, hello from Clinton Montana! I live 42 miles out from where I work I log around 100 miles just to commute every 2 days. I found out less than 3 days after purchasing my WJ that it’s got the D-Wob! It’s semi predictable when and where it’s going to happen and on occasion I can actually accelerate out of it. When I don’t have to come to a complete stop . My first thought was steering stabilizer one is stock and one is newer. And seems to be the cheapest and easiest place to start but if you look at the pictures you can see the driver side tire swings way out! That definitely should help start to narrow down the culprit for repair and replacement! I’m mechanically incline but on a tight budget just keeping her fueled up!! Any advice and insight for the best fix for the best price would really be appreciated!
Thanks for taking your time to read and respond .

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0936.jpeg
    IMG_0936.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 15

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. Stabilizer will hide it, not fix it. Check for loose track bar ends or steering parts.

Would that attribute to the extension of the driver side tire like it is?

Welcome

Start here

jeeeep

Hooked
looks like damage to the driver side, that's where I'd start, dual stabilizers were just a mask to the real issue.

Top Bottom