Dealer can't resolve issues

You're in the northeast everything rusts, get over it

Yup...my 1 week old personal ordered and off the assembly line JK began rusting at the knuckles without any snow/fresh salt on the road! Just the dust of old salt from a few weeks before caused them to have surface rust and I paid a shit ton for the Jeep. :idontknow:

That being said, I should have a crown RHD draglink sitting at my door when I get home and I'll update everyone on the quality of what I paid a great price for after a year of use :yup:

Odd I've been running their trackbar for a year. Wheeled some mild trails on jkx. Everything is working just fine. If you are referring to the boot on the tie rod, that's a dust cover. Not a bushing

You're in the northeast everything rusts, get over it

True that. No matter how hard we try, no matter how much we take care of our jeeps, something will always rust over here.

Well of course everything rusts here. But im just noting that its the only steering component that is rusting under my jeep and it so happens to be Crown. Just give it a coat of some good anti rust paint stuff and youll be fine :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom