Dcbjk's build thread and picture diary of D-day 2.0

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So today was a memorable day as we had our maternity photo session for Sydney as time is getting closer.
I spent most of the day cleaning up D-day so in response to that I’m just gonna put this here for a teaser more to come when we get the rest of the pics
Image1512008541.156469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
So today was a memorable day as we had our maternity photo session for Sydney as time is getting closer.
I spent most of the day cleaning up D-day so in response to that I’m just gonna put this here for a teaser more to come when we get the rest of the pics
View attachment 284334

Congrats. Cherish every moment. My daughter was born yesterday and turns 7 tomorrow. In other words, the time flies!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That moment where your like what could be in this box

Image1512438147.494612.jpg

So a big thank you goes out to Jackal01 for these Trucklites very thankful they look great man cant wait to get em installed this weekend

Image1512438099.919910.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So it’s been awhile since I’ve given an update of D-day so here we go
I got the Trucklites installed and very happy with em
IMG_5067.JPG
For now this will definitely be D-days finished look for now there may be some small mods in the future but I’m loving D-day 2.0s look and the way she has turned out
IMG_5066.JPG
Hope y’all enjoyed the pics
Cheers to all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So after a couple months of owning D-day 2.0 now I finally got the time to go over the steering with a fine tooth comb me and my dad.
Checked everything from the steering box, sector shaft, pitman arm, drag link, upper and lower C joints, tie rod and track bar. We finally found the cause of my death wobble. I have a very warm out drag link. Any advice on drag links that y’all have good experiences with I’m open for options I looked on quadratec and considering Currie HD draglink.
Also installed some Christmas goodies will try and get pics up tomorrow hopefully.

BaddestCross

So after a couple months of owning D-day 2.0 now I finally got the time to go over the steering with a fine tooth comb me and my dad.
Checked everything from the steering box, sector shaft, pitman arm, drag link, upper and lower C joints, tie rod and track bar. We finally found the cause of my death wobble. I have a very warm out drag link. Any advice on drag links that y’all have good experiences with I’m open for options I looked on quadratec and considering Currie HD draglink.
Also installed some Christmas goodies will try and get pics up tomorrow hopefully.

I upgraded to the Currie Currectlync system that includes the drag link and tie rod. Extremely happy and would highly recommend it. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I upgraded to the Currie Currectlync system that includes the drag link and tie rod. Extremely happy and would highly recommend it. [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

10-4 bud that’s awesome I’m considering it my main concern is having greasable joints

I have the synergy. I know a lot of people run the synergy and evo flip.

I heard that I was considering the EVO flip but I don’t have 3in of lift just bout 2in max so

I would just go with OEM if you can.

That’s definitely one of my options but is it possible to get em with greaseable joints

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I have seen a few of for sale on Facebook I reckon one that came off of a newer one would be good especially if I can get tie rod and drag link in one package how hard would it be to put grease zerks on the joints

On factory’s? Not sure if it’s possible. May be possible to drill and tap. But then would have metal shavings inside the joints

Top Bottom