DanaSpicer driveshaft Wrangler JL

Andy5160

Hooked
Question for you guys.
On Spicer site link below they advertise that both 1310 and 1350 are for 0-6 lift however when you scroll down a bit under 1310 application(part #10020345) it does say 0-6 lift and provides two length numbers 35.9 / 40.5. Now if you scroll down to 1350 under application it will say Rubicon( my specific application Part #10097840) but no 0-6 specifics and the length listed is 35.9 / 39.0.
So my question is, on 1350 driveshaft extended length is shorter by 1.5 however they advertise 0-6 lift for both shafts. Just wanted to confirm is 1.5 makes a difference :unsure: .
I plan do use local shop to fabricate the shafts but in case i don't it would be nice to know i can get this driveshaft.
Thank you

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't buy anything Spicer. Their shit is garbage and their customer service is non existent. If you have local shop who fabricates...use them. Less expensive and if they're a good shop...much better than fuckin Spicer. Support the little guys!

WJCO

Meme King
I wouldn't buy anything Spicer. Their shit is garbage and their customer service is non existent. If you have local shop who fabricates...use them. Less expensive and if they're a good shop...much better than fuckin Spicer. Support the little guys!
This is the first I've heard of something like this. A lot of local shops even use Spicer products in their rebuilds.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is the first I've heard of something like this. A lot of local shops even use Spicer products in their rebuilds.
I’d like to find a driveshaft that doesn’t have a spicer u joint in it. Never seen one I don’t think.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like to find a driveshaft that doesn’t have a spicer u joint in it. Never seen one I don’t think.
Truth be told, I typically ask for Neapco u-joints on my drive shafts but can't say that I ever had a problem with Spicer. As you pointed out, they're on everything.

Ddays

Hooked
Look legit to me. I've never had a problem with any Spicer U-Joints. Not to hard to take it one more step and weld a tube together. Wonder how much these are? Do you know Andy?

Andy5160

Hooked
Received an email from Dana and they answered my question. The 1350 driveshaft they sell is in fact fits 0-6 lift applications and is available to ship today.

Top Bottom