Dale's 2021 JT sport build not named yet

Dale72

Hooked
I will just use the front fox shocks and the front Synergy control arms that I got for my JL since I can't get them sold

Dale72

Hooked
Might as well use what you can
Yeah that's why I decided to get the 2.5 Enforcer for it since I already had the front shocks for it because they are the same shocks for the JL and JT. Synergy has the rear lower control arms for the JT now so I will order them in a couple weeks. I'm still trying to decide what bumpers to get

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah that's why I decided to get the 2.5 Enforcer for it since I already had the front shocks for it because they are the same shocks for the JL and JT. Synergy has the rear lower control arms for the JT now so I will order them in a couple weeks. I'm still trying to decide what bumpers to get
Nice, that will look good. Are you liking the JT so far?

Dale72

Hooked
Yes those will look nice, still can't decide what I want to do with tires/wheels/size ect.
I'm just going to run them with 35's for a few years and keep it low enough with a running board so dad can still use it until he no longer can. Then I'm going to either get the 4.5 Or 6.5 Evo Fusion and UD60's

Dale72

Hooked
Aren't they suppose to? I know they did on the Wayalife Gladiator video. And I've always done it with my own bedliner stuff.
Mom said that they are going to take care of it. He said that he can see where they prepped the top of the ridge but not in between

Top Bottom