Dale's 2021 JT sport build not named yet

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah the lift will be installed Thursday. I'll get the tires on in the morning. As far as getting hole filled that's going to take a while. Every place that I have looked at the warn zeon is out of stock
looking fwd to seeing it all, bummer about the winch.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks Ben. Next step is to do a regear. I lost about 4 mpg's depending on how fast I go
Yea I hear ya, I took a beating too, what ratio are you going to go? I want to do mine sometime in the next 6 months, plus hopefully it wont be my daily at that point.

benatc1

Hooked
nice, I was debating the 4.88s, granted I'm on 37s, but think I will def go 5.13 if I'm no longer daily driving. I do about 500miles highway a week right now so the 4.88 seemed right for that circumstance, but will be happier with 5.13 and 37s I think

Dale72

Hooked
nice, I was debating the 4.88s, granted I'm on 37s, but think I will def go 5.13 if I'm no longer daily driving. I do about 500miles highway a week right now so the 4.88 seemed right for that circumstance, but will be happier with 5.13 and 37s I think
With the 8 speed transmission I was told all you need is 4.88s even with 37's.

benatc1

Hooked
With the 8 speed transmission I was told all you need is 4.88s even with 37's.
I think it will be enough too, my jeep gets pretty heavy when we all go camping though so might want bit more. I need to look at RPMs too at cruising speed between the 2

Top Bottom