Dale's 18 JLUR

jdofmemi

That is a clean looking bumper 👍👍

One thing for sure, the powder coating is probably not dinged up from shipping🤣🤣

Dale72

Hooked
Finally got the bumper put on this morning. It was a pain in the ass to get the stock plastic bumper off and then get the wires for the fog lights off. But I can't use the wires for the fog lights because it's about 2 inches to short from the main plug to the right light 20201124_094757.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Finally got the bumper put on this morning. It was a pain in the ass to get the stock plastic bumper off and then get the wires for the fog lights off. But I can't use the wires for the fog lights because it's about 2 inches to short from the main plug to the right light

Looks good.

jdofmemi

Finally got the bumper put on this morning. It was a pain in the ass to get the stock plastic bumper off and then get the wires for the fog lights off. But I can't use the wires for the fog lights because it's about 2 inches to short from the main plug to the right light View attachment 355892

I put the similar Lod bumper on the ex's JL, and was able to go back along the wire loom and unclip it some, and get it stretched out to make the light connection. You have to get a little creative, and zip tie it to various places, but it will just make it.

And yes, the stock bumper is no joke to get off.

Dale72

Hooked
I put the similar Lod bumper on the ex's JL, and was able to go back along the wire loom and unclip it some, and get it stretched out to make the light connection. You have to get a little creative, and zip tie it to various places, but it will just make it.

And yes, the stock bumper is no joke to get off.
Thanks I will try that Friday

Top Bottom