CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you've already said, but where you getting the swap done. You have a date set yet or still waiting for more parts?

Look forward to seeing the progress. đź‘Ť

Doing swap local. This allows me to actually do it since MoTech is so far out and it also allows me to be involved and I get to be part of everything that happens.

Once everything arrives, just waiting on transmission and transfer case, we will start pulling the body and 3.6L.

Doing swap local. This allows me to actually do it since MoTech is so far out and it also allows me to be involved and I get to be part of everything that happens.

Once everything arrives, just waiting on transmission and transfer case, we will start pulling the body and 3.6L.

Do you think you will have the swap done before oct?

wow! what an ordeal with Chrysler but in the end, it's a good outcome.

I was looking at a 2015 at the same dealership where I bought my 2010 and the dealer asked me why I never brought mine in for service. I laughed and told him to take a look at it, if their service department screwed anything up I'd be on the losing end since I know Chrysler would void the warranty.

Luckily I have made it 122k miles and the 3.8 is still running good. I'm still planning on an LS swap and this just got that fever going again...thanks lol :beer:

Did Motech order the motor/trans for you?

Did Motech order the motor/trans for you?

I bought the transmission from them but not the motor. I'm still waiting on the transmission and transfer case to arrive. Once the transmission gets here I have to pull the torque converter and have it modified. After that I should have everything in hand to get this moving.

I bought the transmission from them but not the motor. I'm still waiting on the transmission and transfer case to arrive. Once the transmission gets here I have to pull the torque converter and have it modified. After that I should have everything in hand to get this moving.

You need to get that thing down. I can't wait.

who did you order the motor from? I made the mistake of calling a place and as soon as I mentioned Jeep they told me they don't sell for swaps and wouldn't supply any more information.

I figured as soon as you order a modified motor it's a swap no matter the vehicle make it's going into :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom