Cozdude's build of Knuckles

JK LYF

Just finished through with ur thread. Awesome thread, gave me some great ideas. Congrats on the CG. I went in for a year when I was 17. Cape May, NJ!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Than this is for you sir 👍

This better be in the kill it with fire thread lol

Just finished through with ur thread. Awesome thread, gave me some great ideas. Congrats on the CG. I went in for a year when I was 17. Cape May, NJ!

Thanks man appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions with why I went with what I did for my
Build

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got my Adams 1310 with solid spliced u joints today! That means only two more weeks till my pro rock is delivered!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416322488.155187.jpg

JK LYF

This better be in the kill it with fire thread lol

Thanks man appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions with why I went with what I did for my
Build

I will. When are you headed for boot camp?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will. When are you headed for boot camp?

havent had a chance to talk to my recruiter about the fine details or an exact date but he said tentativly january or february. im hoping for january cause the sooner the better in my eyes

JK LYF

havent had a chance to talk to my recruiter about the fine details or an exact date but he said tentativly january or february. im hoping for january cause the sooner the better in my eyes

Agreed! Get boot camp over with ASAP! As far as ur build, I read through the whole thread but remind me, did u go with 5.13 in the front d30 for awhile? If so, did it do okay? Don't remember reading anything about having troubles.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Agreed! Get boot camp over with ASAP! As far as ur build, I read through the whole thread but remind me, did u go with 5.13 in the front d30 for awhile? If so, did it do okay? Don't remember reading anything about having troubles.

yup i have had the 5.13's in my 30 for about a year now. i left the front open so i didnt have to worry about the R&P being any smaller than it already was. i always knew i was going to go with a PR44 and 37's at somepoint so i planned for the future of the R&P breaking, the housing breaking, or just finally being able to afford a PR. thankfully it was the latter and neither of the formers lol

JK LYF

yup i have had the 5.13's in my 30 for about a year now. i left the front open so i didnt have to worry about the R&P being any smaller than it already was. i always knew i was going to go with a PR44 and 37's at somepoint so i planned for the future of the R&P breaking, the housing breaking, or just finally being able to afford a PR. thankfully it was the latter and neither of the formers lol

Gotcha! Thanks. I think I'm gonna go that route for a year while I save for the 44. Good to know.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I have been putting off an alignment for quite sometime now and finally got it done yesterday. Looks like when I installed my control arms I unintentionally put some cross caster on. Looks like I will be fixing that when I install my pro rock here In the near future.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417444900.475072.jpg .

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well I have been putting off an alignment for quite sometime now and finally got it done yesterday. Looks like when I installed my control arms I unintentionally put some cross caster on. Looks like I will be fixing that when I install my pro rock here In the near future.
View attachment 112968 .

Yea definitely need to fix that, I'm sure the tires and knuckle would greatly appreciate it haha :thumb:
Any update on the pro rock? havn't heard much about it lately :thinking:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I'm in the same boat, thanks for the post. Looks like I'll install the lower control arms THEN go fix my augment, I'd hate to get it aligned and throw it off with a home CA install! Thnx👊

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea definitely need to fix that, I'm sure the tires and knuckle would greatly appreciate it haha :thumb:
Any update on the pro rock? havn't heard much about it lately :thinking:

yea the tires would deff appreciate it lol
Still waiting on it to be built and shipped. this Wed will mark 3 weeks since i ordered which is what Drew told me it would be about till it shipped. hopefully it ships this week so i can install next weekend. that will allow me plenty of time to put the 500 miles on the axle before i head up to noroads house for a ski trip in January.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm in the same boat, thanks for the post. Looks like I'll install the lower control arms THEN go fix my augment, I'd hate to get it aligned and throw it off with a home CA install! Thnx

i honestly thought i had my control arms the same length when i installed them lol they have been like this all summer soooo yea lol :doh: i prob just need to lengthen the driver side a turn or two to get it perfect and then extend them both another turn or two to get my caster closer to 4.2*

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
i honestly thought i had my control arms the same length when i installed them lol they have been like this all summer soooo yea lol :doh: i prob just need to lengthen the driver side a turn or two to get it perfect and then extend them both another turn or two to get my caster closer to 4.2*

I've been driving mine just as long with a little pull to the right. Who knows maybe I'll correct it installing my CAs LOL 😂😂

Top Bottom