Colorado move!!

Rottenbelly

Cool deal. I just did the move from Mississippi to Utah. Im loving it and wish I did it sooner.
Just drove thru Colorado. Awesome place as well.
Definitely jeep heaven.
Good luck!

rubicrawl

Good luck brother your a lucky man I wish I can get out of California and move to Colorado myself or Utah semper fi keep us posted

Tigrcky

I see another coloradian said congrats but let me be the first to say WELCOME TO COLORADO :wings::wings::wings:

texasdave

Thanks gang!! Yeah, I'm ready. Finally get a garage!!! Gotta get the inspection done now. Should close at the end of January.

I think I'll keep TexasDave. I've been using it on every forum I've ever been on. Jeep, Guitar…… whatever. Unless I can come up with something else that is appropriate. :yup:

2481 sqft. 2 1/2 car garage, big basement(man cave) and a good size yard. Most of the houses were kind of small that we looked at. My Mother-in-Law is going with us, so we needed more space. She's putting a lot of money down on the house, so I wasn't going to put her in an unfinished basement…….:cheesy:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new digs! You're gonna love wheelin' in Colorado. Like Cali. and some other western states, you can spend years off road and not see it all. We started by researching and finding old ghost towns and exploring 19th century railroad beds. It went on from there. All the best!:thumb::yup:

Top Bottom