Coilovers question - Evo kit with long arms

Hello everyone.

I have a 2018 JLU with a Evo long arm kit and coilovers.

I would like to know what spring rates you are running and if you change anything for when your kit was installed.

Any of you changed valving / sliders / spring rates?

If you did so why and what exactly was changed?

I love my kit so far.
I am trying to decide if I want to change spring rates and possibly valving too.
There are a lot of informations out there.
I would like to dial this in a bit more without taking it to a shop 20 times and doing things over and over.
Hopefully by getting other members feedbacks (for who has this kit) I (and others) can take advantage of the info.

I have tried searching in the forum with not a lot of luck for the jl.

I will post my setup shortly.

Nico

CalSgt

Hooked
I have the LA & CO kit on mine & haven't changed anything...

What are you trying to get out of it?

MericaMade

Whats bothering you about the setup? What are you trying to achieve?

I change spring rates and am about to change valving on my JK, but on my buddies JL the 2.5s seem to be just fine out of the box.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Whats bothering you about the setup? What are you trying to achieve?

I change spring rates and am about to change valving on my JK, but on my buddies JL the 2.5s seem to be just fine out of the box.
Are you going to go through Accu Tune? Let me know what you think about the tuning when you're done. I guess I've always been a little skeptical of the EVO tune after reading about how it's really done. Looking forward to hearing about your results.

2011jk

Just a FYI I tried 2x's having Accu tune tune my Coilovers/bypasses...finally got them done locally by Phil Licciardi correctly.
You cannot tune them remotely you have to have it done at the shop. Every Jeep is different and every driver wants it setup for his needs.
Do it once do it right.

If your interested here is his info.

MericaMade

Are you going to go through Accu Tune? Let me know what you think about the tuning when you're done. I guess I've always been a little skeptical of the EVO tune after reading about how it's really done. Looking forward to hearing about your results.
No, my buddy knows shocks and been doing it for years so hes gonna do it.

Top Bottom