Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

That thing is awesome. Skip the percolator and get an Aeropress. You will never use any other method to brew after that. I now have 2...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an Aeropress that I use when we camp and it does make, by far the best tasting coffee. I am still thinking of getting a percolator more for the amount of coffee you can brew at once. It’d be a better way of brewing on the weekend than the standard coffee pot.

I have an Aeropress that I use when we camp and it does make, by far the best tasting coffee. I am still thinking of getting a percolator more for the amount of coffee you can brew at once. It’d be a better way of brewing on the weekend than the standard coffee pot.

I told a coffee roaster guy at a shop I was in last year that I used a percolator. He looked at me like I just told him his mom was actually his dad.:crazyeyes: He gave me a dissertation on how that method scalds the beans and a bunch of other stuff that I've honestly forgotten now. Made sense at the time. I swear by my Breville Grinder/drip machine. It makes a 12 cup pot. :thumb:

I told a coffee roaster guy at a shop I was in last year that I used a percolator. He looked at me like I just told him his mom was actually his dad.:crazyeyes: He gave me a dissertation on how that method scalds the beans and a bunch of other stuff that I've honestly forgotten now. Made sense at the time. I swear by my Breville Grinder/drip machine. It makes a 12 cup pot. :thumb:

I use a percolator. It’s because I’m a real man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Percolators are fine if you don't mind your coffee tasting like ass from being burned by the constantly boiling water. 😂 A real man makes good coffee, but will drink whatever is available.

If we want more than one or two cups we set the Aeropress aside and use a french press.

This thread has turned into a bunch of hipsters.

LOL, I'm too goddam old to be a hipster

Yeah, DDays looks like a hipster, lol.

View attachment 278251

Hahaha, hey hipsters wish they were this badass. :cheesy:

Is he still rockin his man bun?

I think he’s like me, and has trouble keeping what he has, much less growing any extra.

Bingo! Mine's in th ewrong place it'd be more like a man-tail :crazyeyes:

You're only truly old when you start incorporating your ear hair into your comb over.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom