Cocktail Hour

That is a tasty scotch. Some friends and I do scotch tastings after work, I will take some pics next time if I remember.

I am a big fan of the Islay region.

I drink scotch, rarely. I have to say though that it was a very nice bottle. I might start drinking it more often. ;) It didn't take long to finish it off despite being 111%!

I drink scotch, rarely. I have to say though that it was a very nice bottle. I might start drinking it more often. ;) It didn't take long to finish it off despite being 111%!

I know what you are saying. I only have a couple bottles, but seems that after I have the first glass there are usually 2 or 3 more to follow in short order.

Spent 6 hours cleaning up my backyard. 11 huge bags full of bushes, weeds etc.

This was a glass of honey on the rocks. I'm too beat to get up and walk to the fridge for a refill. Lol.

Anyway, there are worse ways to end a day of hard labor.

View attachment 47043

What and where do you get a table like that. Thats sweet.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I know what you are saying. I only have a couple bottles, but seems that after I have the first glass there are usually 2 or 3 more to follow in short order.

My buddy was pretty particular on the flavors he wanted in his. We settled on this one because it was not cold filtered and he wanted to try it. I can see how people get into it. Much like wine I would guess each bottle is unique. And yes, the 2nd and 3rd glass go down much easier! LOL!

This was pretty good. Away to end a day at beach then coming home to car broken out window someone tired to break in this morning.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1378591665203.jpg
    1378591665203.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 80
AngryBalls!!!! very nice!!!

edit..... that bottle of FireBall is WAY too small!

andrew-

Angry Balls ARE delicious, yes I know that sounds preverted (I prefer to say preverted rather than perverted).

Yes Andrew it is a mighty small bottle. I recall asking a dear friend of mine to bring a bottle over, but was DENIED.

Angry Balls ARE delicious, yes I know that sounds preverted (I prefer to say preverted rather than perverted).

Yes Andrew it is a mighty small bottle. I recall asking a dear friend of mine to bring a bottle over, but was DENIED.

ya that guy is a d*ck....

andrew-

Top Bottom