cleghorn sat. 6/21?

NightKrawler

I think the title says it all. I'm flexible about where and when we're going to meet. Getting some work done on the rig so I want to test it out locally

I think the title says it all. I'm flexible about where and when we're going to meet. Getting some work done on the rig so I want to test it out locally

What's getting done do tell !!! I may be able to make this run hmmmm jeep or stay in sd and party on the beach this is a hard call hmmm lol

2013 jkr

What's getting done do tell !!! I may be able to make this run hmmmm jeep or stay in sd and party on the beach this is a hard call hmmm lol

2013 jkr

Well for starters I'm having my PSC power steering reservoir installed so it won't sound like there's an animal dying under the hood of my rig everytime I go off road. I'm also getting my antirock front sway bar installed and a dual battery setup. Have you hit up coral Canyon since you moved to San Diego?

Well for starters I'm having my PSC power steering reservoir installed so it won't sound like there's an animal dying under the hood of my rig everytime I go off road. I'm also getting my antirock front sway bar installed and a dual battery setup. Have you hit up coral Canyon since you moved to San Diego?

Yes I have it's fun

2013 jkr

Top Bottom