Cleaning and found a prize!!!

5280Sapper

Well over the weekend I was cleaning up the last of a few boxes from moving over a year ago and well it said stuff on it.. pull it out and began rummaging in it. And found these!!! So I'll put them on my big boy axles and shouldn't ever have a stopping issue ever!!! IMG_9619.jpg IMG_9620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I didn't score as big as you did but I had ordered some brake lines for a 4 inch lift for my old k5 I had at the time. Never got around to install them. Ended up ripping the body off the frame to put a reg cab onto the k5 frame and pulled lift, and rims and tires off k5 to put on my suburban. I looked everywhere for those brake lines. Finally gave up assuming I very stupidly left them in the k5 body when I hauled off to the scrap yard. Finally found them in a box in our office in the house about a year later.

5280Sapper

I didn't score as big as you did but I had ordered some brake lines for a 4 inch lift for my old k5 I had at the time. Never got around to install them. Ended up ripping the body off the frame to put a reg cab onto the k5 frame and pulled lift, and rims and tires off k5 to put on my suburban. I looked everywhere for those brake lines. Finally gave up assuming I very stupidly left them in the k5 body when I hauled off to the scrap yard. Finally found them in a box in our office in the house about a year later.

Well thats not that bad..!

Top Bottom