Christmas dinner...

That looks great!

In San Diego we had beef tenderloin, stuffed tofurkey, twice baked potatoes, tomatoes au gratin, couscous, bread, pumpkin pie and grasshopper pie.

Sorry no pics. :(

Reno dinner still TBD.

Tri-tip, salmon, pesto pasta, baked potato, salad...Brownies and vanilla bean ice cream.

Attachments

• image-1391650084.jpg
    image-1391650084.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 66
Dang I didn't take pics... That steak and green onion looks great Cindy!

We had ham, turkey, candied yams, of course the cornbread dressing, a really nice corn casserole that is basically onion, corn, bacon, and corn bread, and last but not least green bean casserole. Really yummy! Bread was somewhere in there too... man I was stuffed! :rock:

Can't wait for the New Years party now!

We're hosting a James bond party! :rock:

What did you have for Christmas dinner? We are going to have...

We had: Roasted Cornish game hen, Shrimp wrapped in bacon, & Potato salad.

18906efeea25459dba066995aa946ff1.jpg

For Dessert - Strawberry Panacotta

2ea978c259fdbeb250317887586e82b9.jpg

We host both my family and the in-laws for Christmas dinner. This year for appetizers we made bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms, for dinner we made a salad, asparagus, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, fresh dinner rolls, and beef tenderloin. For dessert, we made creme brulee and chocolate mousse. It was quite tasty! :D

I worked and knew everything would be closed for Christmas so I made some killer Shepard's Pie for my team. So there you have it.

Last edited:
Ham, Yams, Mashed potatoes, pine apple upside down cake. That was dinner, then had to go to work grave yard shift it was boring out there.

Top Bottom