Central texas meet n greet

RockIt Man

OK so I've seen enough guys on here from Texas, let's say we get together.

Let's get the ball rolling

Thoughts....

Hey what's going on, I'm a New owner in the area, fort hood area, trying to find spots to drive around central Texas?

As you can see not a huge response so far. I know there's gotta be more Wayalifers in the Austin and San Antonio areas... I know there's a ton of them on JKF.

I think I someone was motivated enough they might be able make enough chatter on various forums to actually get a good crowd together.

Something like the SoCal Suds N Grub....

Lets call it the CenTex Suds N Grub!

I'd go for sure but it's a little bit of a drive from Abilene. Maybe too far for burgers and beers. If something was planned for the summer months it would be great to head that way and spend a day on the river!

Just saw this thread. I'm up for something. I'll have a look at the map to get a distance for hidden falls. I think we could make something happen!

As you can see not a huge response so far. I know there's gotta be more Wayalifers in the Austin and San Antonio areas... I know there's a ton of them on JKF.

I think I someone was motivated enough they might be able make enough chatter on various forums to actually get a good crowd together.

Something like the SoCal Suds N Grub....

Lets call it the CenTex Suds N Grub!

I think this is a really good idea. I'm about 4hrs from Austin roughly. I want to plan a trip to see some friends that live in Blanco and I could kill 2 birds with one trip. :thumb:

Feel free to always PM me for these kinds of things.

You could always make an announcement on JKF also... :idontknow:

Well we are starting to cook up a few responses and some good ideas.

What do you guys think of a meet up in mid jan then a trail run after that?

I def will post a thread on JKF when we get the details ironed out.

Thoughts on inviting others on other JK forums, wrangler forums or jeep forums...?

Ok looks like there's a thread on JK Forum for a run Jan 18-20. I'll start a new thread and see if we got any Wayalifers interested. :rock:

Top Bottom