Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

DCR JEEP

Come join me and my brother billetsilver92 on a Winter Trail Ride this December 7th. We will be hosting it at suburban estates, Holopaw, Florida. This event is open to all jeeps. We will be meeting at the Sunoco gas station on 192 at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, below is the address. We hope to see some familiar people on Wayalife as well as new people!

6990 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Saint Cloud, FL 34771-9078
United States

Hope to see you there!
-Eric

Looking forward to this trail ride. Everyone come join us with your jeeps! This is a property owner association place that we personally own land on, so it is perfectly LEGAL for all of us to go out and explore the numerous trails they have to offer out there. If you have any questions just comment on this thread, thanks!

-Tim

I will see if SWMBO will let me go on the trail ride so soon after returning from deployment. Might make it a weekend trip for the family.:yup:

Come join me and my brother billetsilver92 on a Winter Trail Ride this December 7th. We will be hosting it at suburban estates, Holopaw, Florida. This event is open to all jeeps. We will be meeting at the Sunoco gas station on 192 at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, below is the address. We hope to see some familiar people on Wayalife as well as new people!

6990 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Saint Cloud, FL 34771-9078
United States

Hope to see you there!
-Eric

Man I'd love to! But my parents are flying in from Maine on that day I do wanna get get the Florida wayalifers out on some runs this winter tho !

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

The wife and I went to the local cruise spot tonight and we think we have three more Jeeps for our trail ride. Hope we can make this a trip to remember!

Top Bottom