Cell Signal Booster

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back when these things were first coming out, we got one for testing and was pretty disappointed with how much it didn't work. We were told that you needed to have at least some signal and that the antenna would "boost" the signal and that may have been part of the problem being that out in Nevada at that time, you either had signal or you didn't. Needless to say, we never made a video out of our experience but from what I hear, people swear by them now.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Back when these things were first coming out, we got one for testing and was pretty disappointed with how much it didn't work. We were told that you needed to have at least some signal and that the antenna would "boost" the signal and that may have been part of the problem being that out in Nevada at that time, you either had signal or you didn't. Needless to say, we never made a video out of our experience but from what I hear, people swear by them now.
That is what I’m concerned about, luckily I have 1 bar most of the time driving throughout Big Sky. Then again, I don’t want to waste my money since these are expensive. I see plenty of people with them, so I might just need to stop ask someone in the area if it’s worth it.

SeaSharp

Like wayoflife said, they work, but they won't turn a dead signal into a signal. They will only boost what they find. We use them in the RVs, hunting camps with good success.

TheGrendel

Like wayoflife said, they work, but they won't turn a dead signal into a signal. They will only boost what they find. We use them in the RVs, hunting camps with good success.
this is what i've been told. i'm looking at it for my hunting camp. everyone has said you need some signal already which we do have. if no signal, you get no signal.

Top Bottom