CB BAR - Jeep JL Wrangler NO DRILL / NO CUT Overhead CB Radio Mount WRITE-UP

djthumper

happy customer

It's taken me AGES to get things done since I got my wayalife overhead bar a year ago (life gets in the way sometimes), but I just wanted to show off the "dual rig" of my 50W Kenwood ham radio and my 50W Midland GMRS in my JL. Very happy customer! :clap2: (Also: The wide angle lens on the new iPhone 11s are great!)
View attachment 338206
Is that a 710 or a 710G? How do you have the head mounted up there? I have a 710 with the GPS module and trying to figure out how to add it to my CBBAR that I just received today.

So I’m a little disappointed. When I slammed the CB Bar box on my workbench and started opening it, my knife did not make those sweet-ass sound effects. Not sure if it’s a defective box or something’s wrong with my knife. 😢

As for the CB Bar itself, that is an amazing product! Great quality, looks bad ass and it’s way more stout than I anticipated. Thanks guys! 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I’m a little disappointed. When I slammed the CB Bar box on my workbench and started opening it, my knife did not make those sweet-ass sound effects. Not sure if it’s a defective box or something’s wrong with my knife. 😢

As for the CB Bar itself, that is an amazing product! Great quality, looks bad ass and it’s way more stout than I anticipated. Thanks guys! 👍
:ROFLMAO:

So glad to hear you're happy with the CB BAR that you received. :cool:

Top Bottom